Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Agree except for the implication that there might be some other creation that is as good or better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So where do doctor enhanced ones fit in?
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They don't fit in, and there's a lot wrong with them. They don't look the same as, and they don't feel the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

5. LonghornCatholic

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

What is Clay Travis talking about "again"? The Big Tech, Big Media, Big Government leviathan is still consuming its tail. The only difference is we have some documentation putting a little light on the corruption. But nothing is being done about it. Even on Twitter people are still being banned for saying things that the government doesn't want people to say about covid, Ukraine, or LGBT stuff.

You have to slay leviathan before talking about not letting it come back, again. Comments like that make me think he is obfuscating things for the government. It's like a trick to make us think everything is solved now that the Twitter files are coming out. This is only the beginning. Unless people are jailed, fined, or fired with no safety net nothing really happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

9. LonghornCatholic

• Like Like x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I have said it before
    I hope Elon has security upon secutity.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

He and Trump, plus other whistle blowers likely have military level security. Since this is a global Military Operation.

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 2
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

HOW did no one else point this out in all the years?
    Good Grief.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Some did, or at least tried...they were quickly silenced on social media sites.

• Like Like x 1
  16. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Which, of course, is what is now being brought to light with all this Elon Musk Twitter stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

18. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

You folks don’t know how much I suffered:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• poop poop x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Totally unbelievable premise. That woman in front couldn't run more than 3 steps before collapsing with a heart attack or an aneurysm.

EDIT: My fave response to that tweet: Help me In-n-Out Burger. You're my only hope.

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Dr. Peter Mccullough Letter January 6. The article is long so I am only sharing the summary of the entire letter:

• Mounting evidence shows the COVID shots are destroying people’s immune systems and are triggering turbo-charged cancers
    • A survey by Steve Kirsch found sudden death is the No. 1 cause of death among those under the age of 65 who got the COVID jab
    • Myocarditis as a cause of death is now registering across all age ranges but only for the vaccinated. Cardiac-related deaths are also significantly elevated among younger people (under 65) who got the jab compared to their unjabbed peers
    • Recent research shows repeated jabs trigger a switch in the types of antibodies your body produces and lower your ability to clear viruses. By switching from spike-specific neutralizing IgG antibodies to IgG4 antibodies, your body switches from tumor suppression mode into tumor progression mode
    • In addition to the potential for cancer cells to run amok, IgG4 dominance may also have severe autoimmune implications, as the COVID jab spike protein share similarities with human proteins.
    Recommend you visit his site if you wish to read the entire article or sign up for his daily newsletter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
  23. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

That's scarey as hell.

• Agree Agree x 3
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I was in a phone store yesterday. The 30ish mployee helping was wearing a color coordinated cloth mask.
    I said if you want any protection at all you should get an N95.Turns out she was not vaccinated. Said she hadn't had time since moving to Texas fron Ny/Nj area but she would. Said she understood the shot would not stop her from getting it but would make it a lighter case. Had many acquaintances who got jabbed, got covid but were milder cases than if not jabbed.
    I ask her how they knew that the cases were milder versus no shot. Of course there is no answer. I changed the subject
    But people actually believe the crap they are being fed .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. horninchicago

"MSNBC said so?"

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Thanks for the info. As it is an eye-opening statement, I sent the following to my Oncologist to see what he thinks from an article/study I found on the internets about this:

"I recently read something about IgG4 antibodies and the impact of multiple COVID vaccines on them. Someone was saying the IgG4 antibody is related to cancer and that the multiple vaccines could increase the % of the IgG4 antibody in the body. I was just wondering about this. I've not had a vaccine since the summer of 2021 though I've had two Evusheld injections in that time.

From the article: "In summary, our study demonstrates an mRNA vaccine-induced antiviral IgG4 antibody response appearing late after secondary immunization. Further investigations are needed to clarify the precise immunological mechanisms driving this response and to evaluate whether an IgG4-driven antibody response affects subsequent viral infections and booster vaccinations. This is not only relevant for potential future vaccine campaigns against SARS-CoV-2, but also for new mRNA-based vaccine developments against other pathogens."

Link: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciimmunol.ade2798

Just as an aside, here's the opening sentence in the introduction from the same article/study:

"During the ongoing pandemic of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) that has reached over half a billion cases worldwide, new and efficient vaccines were developed with unprecedented speed and likely prevented millions of deaths (1, 2)."

• Hot Hot x 1
  27. LonghornCatholic

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  28. horninchicago

Hopefully none of them play in the NFL.

• Funny Funny x 2
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

By
    It will be interesting to hear what your Oncologist thinks.
    You have always done your own research so it will be really interesting to see his take.
    Damn all this is scary. And I bet especially for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. LonghornCatholic

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1