1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Cotton Bowl Obstructed View?

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by YeaTexasFight, Sep 28, 2009.

1. YeaTexasFight

YeaTexasFight 1,000+ Posts

Can someone please inform what rows the columns are in on the lower deck of the Cotton Bowl?

thanks.

2. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

I'm doing this from memory, but I'm 99% sure Row 46 is the row where the actual column is, ie a couple of seats on Row 46 are missing where the column is. Anything behind that and you'll be looking around that Godforesaken SOB, although once you get up to about Row 63 or so it's not near as bad. From personal experience, I can tell you that Row 51 sucks...

Here's a picture someone took from Row 50 a few years back:

[​IMG]

3. Grasshopper

Grasshopper 100+ Posts

The photo above is mine, unfortunately... from last year's game...

In case you ever need to know... seats 25-30 have this terrible pillar in the way - above row 50.
    Won't make this mistake again next year.

Be careful! Won't make this mistake again.

If anyone has 2 seats, I'm looking for two again.... this time with a clear view of the field [​IMG]

4. YeaTexasFight

YeaTexasFight 1,000+ Posts

thanks. I had row 50 as well from some notes I had filed away somewhere, but I will look for anything below row 45 to be safe.