Could be worse...we could be Baylor - unbelievable

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by ronich, Nov 22, 2016.

1. ronich

ronich 100+ Posts

2. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

You beat me to it...

They just want to cover things up and get paid. They are pathologically ambitious. It is a form of mental illness. I believe in that sort of thing more and more as I get older; high functioning people (on the surface) who act like this are sick. Yet because people are so zealous in their need for victory and money they think it's normal. It's not. I'm glad I've stepped off that wagon.

It's like Zeke for the Cowboys. If he assaulted that young lady then I am prepared to say he deserves to be suspended no matter the cost to the Cowboys and I am a big Cowboys fan. It will have no effect on my emotions because I do not want my emotions to over-rule my sense of fair play.

• Like Like x 3
  4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Like Like x 1
  5. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

WTF?????????????????????

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Y'all need to lighten up. Nielsen was obviously confused (we know he wasn't drunk because they don't allow alcohol at McLane) and thinking he was at Kyle Field defending the "honor of the grass". Just a momentary lapse on his part.

I hope he apologizes and doesn't the guy's career by keeping him from making a career move from the Keller Blaze to the Duncanville Dumpster Express.

If Nielsen is fired, maybe he can take over media relations for Craig James.

• Like Like x 1
  7. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Baylor will do the right thing and hire an impartial law firm to thoroughly investigate this incident. The law firm will submit their findings to a janitor employed by the athletic department, who will state there were some missteps which have been corrected. No written report will be released, because the law firm specializes in private verbal reporting of all its findings.
    The Baylor president and Board of Regents will then fire the janitor for his involvement in the assault, and proudly proclaim their high moral standards.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

If Baylor is working on their image, assaulting male reporters instead of female student athletes is a step in the right direction...

• Like Like x 4
  9. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Well you have to admit it’s the right thing to do. Someone has to be held accountable. o_O

10. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

No doubt. Maybe after that they can just hit dogs instead.
    Oh, wait....