CU Game

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Texas Taps, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

One thing this game taught me is that it is possible to laugh and cry at the same time.

2. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

As poorly as they played - a couple of free throws here and there and Johnson's missed dunk and they would have survived. But, make no mistake, CU was the best team for the last 25 minutes. Texas' offense looked strangely like last years...and the last 10 minutes vs Iowa State.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

3. Number_6

Number_6 100+ Posts

This was like when I watched the Oilers blow that playoff game to the Bills twenty years ago, with a 35-3 lead.

4. Joe2005

Joe2005 500+ Posts

5. Cuernos_Largos

Cuernos_Largos 250+ Posts

Who cares about a #1 seed? It will not matter if we just disappear in the 2nd half.

Where was the coaching in the 2nd half? The team needed someone to calm them down and refocus.

KSU WON'T BE EASY AND BAYLOR WILL BE ALL OUT AT THEIR PLACE.

If they needed to get that out of their system, ok....enough! Now just win the last two games and win the conference. They have worked hard for it and silly games like these happen.

Share with Kansas or not, I don't really care. Just win it!

6. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Horn69,

What are the names of the players (left to right) in your signature?

7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

By the way:

We were 20 of 34 from the line; CU was 19 of 32 so it was a wash at the free throw line.... any comments about us making free throws can be applied to them... our problem today lies elsewhere....

8. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I think Dr. Evil has stolen our mojo.We need to go back to January and retrieve it.

9. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

10. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

11. earl77

earl77 500+ Posts

Yes, Thirdcoast, the first wishbone backfield ever.
    I remember the '68 season well. God, I feel old.

12. orangecat1

orangecat1 500+ Posts

thinking about that 58 points given up in the 2nd half, I'm thinking the entire 2nd team could have done better than that.