Cut em loose

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by #2is#1, Nov 14, 2019.

1. #2is#1

#2is#1 1,000+ Posts

Stop being afraid to lose. Anyone in America would agree we have a far superior roster. We are afraid of losing. We play tight, and hope for the best. I say forget that.
    We have a QB in his 3rd year as a starter. Far superior wide receivers than the db’s of Iowa St. as a whole.
    Line up 5 wide, Sam exploit the weakness, call the plays at the line within 10 seconds. Read the D, and call the route. No huddle, hurry up offense. Score 50, score on every possession at least 3, that is the standard. No mercy, no excuses, we will impose our will, and decide how this game is played. This is our conference. We don’t care about your record, stadium, fans, coach, whatever.
    No running back until the 4th quarter and we’re milking clock. Who cares about time of possession when you’re up by 2 scores.
    Sam should throw for 400, and run for 100.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

This has been a question of mine the whole season. Does Sam have the ok to call/change the play at LOS? If not why not, as a Junior he should have that confidence. So many times even I could see a play that would be successful on the defensive alignment. And I can tell you that wide out flair was rarely on the list.

• Agree Agree x 1