Damion f'n James

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Zuerst, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

is on f'n fire!!!

2. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Looking to attack instead of settling for ill advised jumpers tonight. That's his game.

3. toucan82

toucan82 1,000+ Posts

4. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

Was that a season high for him?

5. linkdapimp

linkdapimp 100+ Posts

yeah it was a point away from tying his career high

6. GoHornsGo90

GoHornsGo90 1,000+ Posts

Not going to lie, I was so proud of Damion tonight. He excelled in every facet of the game. He shot well, rebounded like a man, took the ball to the hoop whenever he wanted, and threw down like 3 highlight reel dunks. No stupid passes or butterfingers hands like usual. He made his case for the NBA tonight, but I stand by my prior opinion that he is a guy who loves college, how hard Barnes is on him, and that there is a good chance of him coming back for us to win the 'ship next year [​IMG]

7. Thorp

Thorp 500+ Posts

8. goosehorn

goosehorn 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

Awesomeness embodied

9. TexanWolv

TexanWolv 1,000+ Posts

It's obvious that Barnes got through to him after the Oklahoma game. Props to Rick.

James was amazing tonight.

10. 93ex

93ex 100+ Posts

11. Tommy_Grand

Tommy_Grand 500+ Posts

There is some chance James comes back. He does not project as a "lottery" pick (although I belive he'd be selected near the end of the first round). If he stays another year and improves his jumper, he could be drafted in the top 12 next year.

12. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

Attack the rim (Barnes' quote in Bohls' article). Exactly.

13. UTAustin92

UTAustin92 250+ Posts

A beast on both ends of the court. DJ is clearly the best player on this team and he just needs to bring it every game. If he can do this, we will go far in the dance.

14. TexanWolv

TexanWolv 1,000+ Posts

15. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

We are going to have to get a little more outside shooting too.I was very impress with JAMES game.And dont forget Gary Johnson. I love his game too. Great job guys

16. horns19

horns19 25+ Posts