Dammit. We need OU to be undefeated for RRS

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by BigWill, Sep 23, 2012.

1. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

f**k that. I hope they never win another game ever.

If those cocksuckers are playing the crowd outside the Libyan embassy, I'll be the guy in the "allah ackbar" tshirt.

That's right, I'm a tshirt muslim, on the day they play blowu

2. westexas

westexas 250+ Posts

Im with you. Maybe kstate will be undefeated when we play them

3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I think OU will still be a tough game for us, but more winnable than I thought earlier. They always play Texas well. K-State in Manhatten will be a very tough road game. We really need to win there this year.

4. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Actually if we want to make a serious impact this year, I think this is playing out perfectly. Right now there's not a team on this schedule that Texas should not beat IF (and that's a big if) it cleans things up a little on defense and continues to progress on offense. The issue is that the same is true of Florida State. If things go according to script (which is ANOTHER big if) we could have a log jam at the top.

So if Texas should manage to get through this schedule, it's going to need a final exclamation point at the end of the season, especially not having a conference championship game. The Horns need a big national game to close things out, and if K State runs the table we've got that on Dec. 1.

Again, that's a LONG way down the road... but I think an unbeaten K State is part of a best case scenario for us.

5. omnipresent

omnipresent 1,000+ Posts

I agree w/ Prod. Funny you mention FSU - I told someone we would play them this year (and win 25-20) [​IMG]