Dating the Hottest Woman at UT, need help

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by WellEndowedUT, Jun 30, 2008.

1. BDog

BDog 250+ Posts

Dated hotter on campus, and took them out for chips & salsa at Posse East.

2. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Bass is under construction...no shows for awhile
    Check out the schedule for the 'Long Center for the Performing Arts'

I also say "NO LIMO"...if you want something better than the '99, rent a car

Also..."NO SULLIVAN'S"...Jeffries, Four Seasons, Driskill, maybe Truluck's

[​IMG]

3. HornsHornsHorns

HornsHornsHorns 500+ Posts

Whip it out and say, "Impressive, isn't it?"

4. jimmyjazz

jimmyjazz 2,500+ Posts

Sullivan's?

No.

Mansion at Judges Hill
    Aquarelle
    Jeffrey's
    Green Pastures

5. WellEndowedUT

WellEndowedUT < 25 Posts

Thanks fellas. I feel the limo would be too "high school promish" so probably wont go that route.

The restaurant recommendations are fantastic.

I really like this girl. I have only been with her for a few months now, but feel she might be the one. We have some major hurdles coming up (grad school, perhaps far away from each other), but I feel if I make a strong enough impression, we might work out.

6. halsteadfrost

halsteadfrost 1,000+ Posts

I suggested the limo idea because its an excuse for both of you to drink throughout the evening without figuring out who's going to drive. Plus I got the idea that this wasn't a first date or anything. I think it's supposed to be a fun "fancy" night out. As long as she understands that it's just part of the fun, and not you trying to throw any baller game, then I think she should like it, maybe not, I don't know. Anyway if you want to forgo the limo, and still not worry about drinking and driving there are plenty of restaurants and nice bars you can go to dowtown and still be near the Driskall.

As for the Sullivan's suggestion, some people like it, some don't. I personally prefer Uchi or Trulucks, but Sullivan's has a more suit/nice dress feel to it, IMO.

7. Mageeman

Mageeman 100+ Posts

I'm with BDog, if she isn't jive with going to posse dressed up, she's not worth the time.

8. El_Oso

El_Oso 500+ Posts

Step 1: Cut a hole in box.

Step 2: Put your junk in that box.

9. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

10. Stuck_At_Work

Stuck_At_Work 1,000+ Posts

I'm gonna go ahead and rate this thread highly purely on potential.

Seriously... why would you call yourself 'well endowed' and expect anyone to take you seriously.

11. Steel Shank

Steel Shank 1,000+ Posts

If you want this "hottie" to be impressed, send her on a date with Steel Shank. Also, book them a room at the Driskill.

12. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

In reply to:

13. Horns_House

Horns_House 100+ Posts

whichever mod moved this to the joke board... well done!

14. Naldadoo

Naldadoo 25+ Posts

Mr. WellEndowedUT -

you will fit in well at law school.

15. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

where the f**k is Durkee?

16. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

17. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

18. WellEndowedUT

WellEndowedUT < 25 Posts

Steel, you are hilarious. The Bucket of chicken advice is classic.

Fellas, my name does not refer to the size of my penis, rather it refers to the universities endowment. Moreover, this is a sports message board and having posters on here "take me seriously" is not as important to me as generating laughs.

As for the girl being a microbiology major and "the hottest woman at UT", this is clearly hyperbole. She is extremely attractive and successful, two traits that are generally never at the same time.

19. texas0range

texas0range 25+ Posts

agree with SubliminalHorn.

you won't.

long distance relationships only work if youve been with the girl a loooonnnng time. theres that certain amount of commitment yall have not achieved. but hey, go for it.

20. HornGrandioso

HornGrandioso 500+ Posts

Ok, as long as your username refers to the university, or is a tounge-in-cheek double entendre, you are not a huge tool. For that and other reasons, your last post is going to save you a lot of face.

21. LonghornLayla

LonghornLayla 25+ Posts

Great thread, but something is really strange about a girl buying a fancy dress, showing up at your house in said dress, then tells you to take her out somewhere nice. Then again, maybe I am the atypical girl and every other girl has tried this.

22. WellEndowedUT

WellEndowedUT < 25 Posts

Not in said dress, just with the dress in a bag with stuff she had purchased.

I know that distance relationships never work out, but she may end up in Texas (UTSA, UT South Western, UNT, MD Anderson) and I might be in Texas as well (UT, SMU, TTU, UH). If we only have a few hours separating we could see each other a few times a month. Hell, we might even be in the same city.

As for my handle, I love to use it on rival message boards. It seems that the favorite argument rival fans throw at Texas is generally "you have so much money, you should win every game." I like to head that off and remind people just how much money we have. Moreover, it is nice to jump into sexual threads with.

23. notreally

notreally 1,000+ Posts

when a girl shows up at my house in a fancy dress and wants to show it to me, it usually means she would like to make sure it comes off.

that is my experience.

24. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

25. UTeric32

UTeric32 500+ Posts

Me and my girl made it through "long distance"....after UT I went to Law School here in Texas and she went to Florida.

Granted we were together for 2 years before seperation, but it could work.

And as for the date....screw Sullivans, or anything expensive. Crash a wedding...

26. Homesickhorn

Homesickhorn 100+ Posts

SubliminalHorn wins this one in a landslide, that is, unless the initial poster was actually serious about his handle describing the endowment of the university, in which case, I'm actually still pretty fuckin' confused.

27. HornInDub

HornInDub 100+ Posts

28. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

29. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

The only place I ever see people really dressed up in Austin is at the opera. So take her to an opera production at the Performing Arts Center.

30. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Events where your wife/girlfriend dress up are usually things you are invited to. Thus, the gravitation of some girls to guys who tend to get invited to things.