DEFENSE

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Oct 5, 2014.

1. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

As tough as that loss was.....

The guys that suited up and went out there representing THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS at AUSTIN on DEFENSE deserve an immense amount of praise..... [​IMG]

Knowing that the cavalry was never going to arrive in time....the played their hearts out....

DEFENSIVELY, we can hang with anyone....

STRONG will get us there....L@@K what he's done with the DEFENSE!!! two plays taken away and we lead at the HALF (I'll stop right there....that sounded so AGGY....I threw up in the back of my mouth)

2. Unques prist

Unques prist 250+ Posts

Second that. The D showed up and played as grown men. Here is to amazing effort, toughness and representing the University well.

3. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

+1 Defense!

4. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

5. cmtsip

cmtsip 500+ Posts

Strong defense

[​IMG]

6. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Yep, and they have been getting tougher and more consistent with every game.

Hook EM!

7. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'm really excited to see what this group does with upgraded secondary and LB talent. It's a small sample size, but it's definitely encouraging to see that Vance looks like he knows how to defend the spread.

8. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Amen !!! This Defense plays with giant heart!!

And that goal line stand was just awesome. [​IMG]

9. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

same here....The D seems to have a lot of heart.

This staff reminds me of a modern day version of the Akers era. I'll take that any day.

The offense will come around when Heard takes over next yr.....we do have to recruit some big time RB's and O-linemen tho. And quickly. This staff needs to close out huge come Feb.