Democratic Primary--Biden declares himself "The First Black Woman" & calls Kamala "Vice President Trump"

For whatever reason(s), the Democratic donor establishment just can't get enough of Beto O'Rourke. It's gonna be a fun race if Beto somehow slides into the Presidential candidate slot.

If that happens he does not have access to the Biden war chest meaning he would have to start from scratch. I'm sure liberal elites would come running, but with this little time not with the sum required to win a presidential election these days.

"For now, the Democratic Party is paralyzed. Ousting a sitting president would be an enormous political gamble; sticking with a stumbling incumbent might be even riskier. "

They're in trouble folks...

Democrats helped Trump get nominated — if he wins, it’s their fault​

"Many voters had not bothered to participate in the earlier Democratic primary, since Democrats had arranged the system so that Biden faced no significant opposition. That meant they were free to cast ballots for or against Trump in the subsequent GOP primary. It was effectively the last chance to block Trump’s seemingly inevitable path to the Republican nomination.

But the chair of the South Carolina Democratic Party adamantly refused the opportunity, saying “We are not going to bail you out” from Trump. Haley dropped out after losing her home state to Trump; Democrats now had their much-desired opponent.

The strategy of strengthening the MAGA movement, while disgusting or terrifying to everyone else, played out with congressional Democrats as well. When all it took was one Democratic abstention to prevent the MAGA wing from extracting the power to oust the Speaker, Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries ensured that every Democrat voted with Trump’s radical allies, giving the Biden campaign still more ammo as the Republicans’ unacceptability."

MSN

Boy do I hope they try this. This would be a cluster of immense proportions. They spend so much time and money hitting DJT on "King Trump" and "destroying democracy" and then they go out and create and leftist cabal to select the next contender and backroom the cash so that not only primary voters are disenfranchised but their money is stolen and given to a candidate without their consent. Oh my!!!

I’m not sure which thread to ask this question, but, if Dems nominate/replace Biden with someone else and keep Kamala in the VP slot. Can they, by virtue of Kamala’s place on the current ticket, maintain control of the $250m+ in existing campaign contributions ?
I understand that Kamala and the DEI crowd would raise hell and would have to be heavily encouraged/bribed to even consider it.

I’m not sure which thread to ask this question, but, if Dems nominate/replace Biden with someone else and keep Kamala in the VP slot. Can they, by virtue of Kamala’s place on the current ticket, maintain control of the $250m+ in existing campaign contributions ?
I understand that Kamala and the DEI crowd would raise hell and would have to be heavily encouraged/bribed to even consider it.

This is for the presidential race. The Vice President does not run for office and is basically a tag along, therefore she would not be eligible to touch the money.

This is for the presidential race. The Vice President does not run for office and is basically a tag along, therefore she would not be eligible to touch the money.
I was thinking (and read somewhere) that the funds were for the “ticket” of which Kamala is a part.

I was thinking (and read somewhere) that the funds were for the “ticket” of which Kamala is a part.
True but if top of ticket drops out, then it is assumed that the bottom of ticket would assume the top part of the ticket.

True but if top of ticket drops out, then it is assumed that the bottom of ticket would assume the top part of the ticket.
No matter which course they choose, I'm betting there will be some serious GOP legal effort to tie up the money as much as possible. Even if the GOP can tie up that money for 6-7 weeks, that puts a huge dent in their ability to introduce a new ticket. They really just have about a 6 week window to get this machine in place. Every week they have to wait will cost them about 1/4% at the ballot box. This is really a big deal if they go with anyone besides Harris. Of course, most of us here recognize Whitmer and Newsome but the average Joe will need coaching to vote for them. If they go with someone besides Harris, then that 6-7 weeks will have an even bigger impact.

We all know about “assumptions “ but is there some actual rule in place? Not that I know of. It’s somewhat uncharted territory.

Even now. Biden is giving more ammunition.... Joe Biden from WI - "They are trying to force me out".... GOP talking point >>>"Who is they?"

The leftist elite cabal has forced out your democratically elected nominee. "Is that democracy? Are the Democrats undermining democracy?" Democrat voters have been disenfranchised by liberal elites.

Biden said only the "Lord Almighty" can convince him to quit.... I heard a rumor that Morgan Freeman's phone has been ringing off the hook from Dems. :smile1:

Maybe Joe won't know the difference.

Biden said only the "Lord Almighty" can convince him to quit.... I heard a rumor that Morgan Freeman's phone has been ringing off the hook from Dems. :smile1:

Maybe Joe won't know the difference.
We could all call Joe's burner phone...it was listed as 302-337-3313.

Billionaire Dem major donors Chrissy Walton, Michael Novogratz, and Reed Hastings now urge Biden to drop out of the race.

Mark Cuban is saying drop out without saying “drop out.”

Alex Soros (son of George Soros) has reportedly visited the White House at least 20 times during the Biden Presidency. Alex Soros also recently uploaded a photo of himself with Kamala Harris to his social media.

Alex Soros (son of George Soros) has reportedly visited the White House at least 20 times during the Biden Presidency. Alex Soros also recently uploaded a photo of himself with Kamala Harris to his social media.
Is Harris also doing him?

We all know about “assumptions “ but is there some actual rule in place? Not that I know of. It’s somewhat uncharted territory.
This is from Jonathan Turley:

The real issue for Democrats is how to address this looming issue without tearing the party apart. I have tried to drill down on the legal implications of swapping out the top of the ticket or the entire ticket. It is uncharted territory when it comes to the federal election laws on the use of past contributions as well as some states with restrictive rules on ballot changes.

Beto—Pres

Michele O—-VP

There’s your Dem dream team. A bit lacking in executive government experience, but it’s the image that counts at the polls.

Good question. IMO, I cannot imagine that Kamala would agree to become the VP candidate for any other POTUS candidate. If Joe decides to drop out, Kamala will insist that she should be the top of the ticket.

Good question. IMO, I cannot imagine that Kamala would agree to become the VP candidate for any other POTUS candidate. If Joe decides to drop out, Kamala will insist that she should be the top of the ticket.
I read she is considering the governors of NC, PA, and Mayor Pete as her VP.

1720440094156.png

It can't go to Kamala. Can you think of what the Trump team will do to her with the Willy Brown past suckage incident(s).

It's got to be a Dem Senator, Governor, or Beto or Michelle.

As of last Friday:

Biden rejects calls for him to drop out of the race. Joe is going the distance (for now)...

"President Biden had a message on Friday for Democrats and others who are calling on him to drop his reelection bid after last week's debate: "I am going to run and I'm going to win again."

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back