Democrats want $300M to fight $100K of "Russian tampering"

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Where does your $200K fit into this? That must be considered part of the normal propaganda budget rather than part of any alleged election interference.

3. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Not sure if you understand the math. $100,000 of ads vs $3,000,000 to combat their effect.

The US media spends millions on propaganda. Have you listened to CNN lately?

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Are the Dems also demanding that, at the same time, the US stop the disinformation campaigns we employ abroad?
    If not, why not?

5. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Obama's arrogance here is pretty bad. And nothing but crickets on the Left about his failures as the hacks occurred on his watch.

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That was one smarmy MoFo

• Like Like x 1
  7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Big time and that sound bite was met with cheers from the Left. It's pretty sick how they ignore this debate, the hacks themselves on his watch and the fact that whatever we found out was evidence that Hillary is a liar which we already knew.

8. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

There was no “hack.” The democrat files were downloaded on a thumb drive. Muellar has failed (intentionally) to interview William Binney, Assange, Kim Dotcom, or anyone with the technical knowledge that would blow the hack narrative out of the water. Seth Rich?

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Even worst than all that, the available evidence to date points to his direct and active participation in an effort by Dems to subvert democracy in the 2016 election. What they did was much more sinister than the weak effort of "the Russians."

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This has been my position from the outset

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I understand the math. I'm just giving you a hard time about it like I always do.

Fortunately, I haven't.

• Like Like x 1