Did any of y'all happen to notice..

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by CoachMc, Dec 3, 2016.

1. CoachMc

CoachMc 25+ Posts

..former Baylor AD Ian Macaw was just named to the same post at Liberty University?? wth?

2. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Started by Falwell. What do you expect.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

They had Danny Rocco as head coach for several years. The last words he said to me, when he was technically still on our payroll were, "f**k off".

As i've said before, McCaw is Casper Milktoast; no backbone much less anything more "manly". He had the job at Baylor because of his family and because he wouldn't make waves or stand up to anyone. His "friends'" tried to get him a more meaningful job, but the President of that school is a good man with ethics and morals, and suddenly the SBC didn't want the embarrassment about to rolled out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Baylor, Falwell they're all a bunch of holier than thou pricks. They stick together and turn a blind eye.

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Joe,

I would disagree. Regardless of your religious preferences or prejudices, Falwell is one of the smartest people I've met, as well as being the best I've ever seen at handling interviewers with an agenda. Baylor would ahve been much better off with Falwell than with Drayton.