Does anyone know how much parking costs at trinity garage?

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by "Anna hook em", Jan 13, 2016.

1. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

Good afternoon/evening does anyone know how much it costs to park at trinity garage? What time should we get to the game, need to pick up tickets at will call also.

2. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

I think $10? For a regular game arriving about 30 mins prior would be enough. However this game will attract BU fans from Austin and Waco. So parking and the traffic getting into the garage will take longer. The state surface lots, one/two blocks over might be an option as well. Also surface lots much, much faster to exit than garage. I'm sure for a big game like this there will be a post-game session in the big room near the Red River exit. We hide out there to give the garage time to clear. I would arrive 45-60 mins before tip-off. Also, food options in Erwin Center typically limited. But for this game maybe more places opened.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

So far this season, parking in Trinity has been $5. For the Baylor game, I'd suggest getting there no later than an hour before tipoff!

• Like Like x 1
  4. "Anna hook em"

Thanks i also forgot to ask is there a parking attendant, i got basketball fever now
    thanks
    thanks for the advice im starting to get basketball fever. as long as i have a drink and some popcorn, its all good

5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

jusme828 is right on the price for parking. But, there will be a lot of people trying to get in. While there are entrances from MLK (have to turn left if coming from IH35) and from Trinity, there could be long lines.

I plan to be there 1 &1/2 to 2 hours before tipoff but I tend to be conservative about allowing sufficient time to park without having to rush. If you don't care about watching warmups, getting to Trinity an hour before tipoff sounds about right.

• Like Like x 1
  6. STHAustin

STHAustin 250+ Posts

When it's not cold or raining, I usually park at the Manor garage on Dedman Dr. It's not that far to walk, and much easier to get in and out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

There is an attendant

• Like Like x 1
  8. "Anna hook em"

thanks so much

9. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Bring cash! :smile1: Although I think they accept credit cards. Not sure about that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Yes they take credit cards

• Like Like x 1