Does anyone know how much tickets will cost for Womens basketball?

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by "Anna hook em", Oct 23, 2015.

1. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

Does anyone know or have a idea how much tickets will cost for womens basketball?

2. "Anna hook em"

Its going to be my first time going? im looking towards the Baylor game, as the date i will be going? like where to buy tickets at? what seats are good?

3. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...nkID=tex-ath&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=
    that is the link to the WBB ticket page. Looks like only non conference games are available for single game ticket purchase. Conference games will likely be available shortly before the start of conference games.

Really, you should have no problems getting GA tickets to any games. Reserved seats are also likely to be available on a walkup basis even for big games like Baylor.
    seating diagram for the FEC. Texas bench is in front of sections 22 & 23.
    http://texassports_com.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/2015/3/31/erwin_seating_diagram.pdf?id=4124

• Like Like x 1
  4. "Anna hook em"

Thank you so much, now i need to confirm the date and purchase tickets :) Any ideas as to where to buy the tickets at its a 9 hour drive i just dont want to go and no be able to purchase tickets.

5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  6. "Anna hook em"

Thank you so much i will look into it once they start to sell the passes for the parking and tickets. I had a nightmare that i bought tickets and the hotel's printer wasnt working and i couldnt print the tickets.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

I bought a ticket to the first game of the season this morning for $14 - section 49, row 13.

8. "Anna hook em"

Thanks so much, Dfw i talked to a rep and they said tickets for the game im looking to go to is 15-25 for conference tickets those are the mezzaine tickets im wondering when i go if i could buy a lower seat for 1 person and 2 for that section.

9. "Anna hook em"

Does anyone know how much the parking costs for ada parking?

10. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

Not sure about this season, but Trinity Garage was $5 last season. With all the construction around FEC, this was the closest parking. Like I said, not sure about this upcoming season.

11. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

There was also a small area at the north side of FEC for ADA parking, that I know of.

12. "Anna hook em"

thanks jusme, it helps alot, now i just need to see if i can buy 1 lower ticket and 2 high tickets the lower for me im a big texas fan, other 2 are for family members who have a hard time walking steps.

13. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

there is an elevator on the mezzanine level that they might be able to use. goes right to the arena level (floor 1).

14. "Anna hook em"

Thank you Babhorn, i hope when i go i will be able to see some of u all, im very shy though.