Does anyone want Herman back next year?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Htown77, Oct 11, 2020.

1. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

I believe in TH still. However, if UT hires Urban Meyer, I'll table that and say "Good luck, Tom". Any other hire, we're just replacing Herman with another Herman-like, unproven, comes from a lesser program, can he run the BIG SHOW questions....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I don't know how you can believe in TH. How about Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. zuckercanyon

Wait a second......I mean, Herman's a fictitious character, but the others mentioned? REAL PEOPLE!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

ksu-binder.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. zuckercanyon

And, what if Texas beats K-State and Kansas? Go to the appropriate bowl and win? Again, all for UM coming here (even at the expense of TH), but if you go get another "great coach in waiting", get ready for disappointment...

6. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

We're already disappointed. So it's a short journey.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. zuckercanyon

I get that, but is it worth firing a coach every 3-4 years (especially one winning more than he's losing), to just go get another "mediocre coach"?

8. longhornlegend

longhornlegend 1,000+ Posts

This is not a team because it has no leader. Just have to recon back to Sam standing alone singing the Eyes of Texas. We have all watched pro players get scared to death for opposing the radical left so they go along to get along. I recall that one player for Pittsburg Steelers who was a veteran who came out of the tunnel by himself just like Sam did standing alone. The fans are sick of this crap as evidenced this past weekend with KC and Houston getting booed.

TH is a joke making 5-6m. What a con he got by with to make himself and family rich.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  9. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

Zucker- i want some of what you're drinking! Lol. Just look at the expectations coming into this season and we've lost to TCU and ISU and should have lost to Tech. That just doesn't cut it. Like it or not he has appeared to have alienated the BMDs who coughed up the money for him to come here to begin with. And if you think there is hope around the corner you aren't following the recruiting fiasco. Whether it's UM or someone else, I walked out of DKR Friday confident that it's time.

10. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

I would add ou to the losses that should not have been.

11. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

We should stick with Herman one more year only if we can’t get Urban or Stoops. No need in hiring another fraud or a coach with training wheels, as another poster called it.

12. zuckercanyon

Although that would be awesome, LHABSOB, I'm actually working from home since AISD is closed campus for covid this week, and numbers still have to add up, emails have to be coherent (I'm not as think as you drunk I am)....

• Like Like x 1