Done

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by stevedallas, Sep 1, 2018.

1. stevedallas

stevedallas 500+ Posts

have agonized enough since 2009. Got my hopes for This coach thru two opening games against lesser teams only to be crushed again this year. I will always love the Horns, but this coach is simply not the guy and we will continue to be mediocre

2. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

We could have held on to Charlie Strong for this, and saved ourselves a lot of money.

I agree. I said before this game if Tom Herman can't manage to beat Maryland after what happened last year, then we still have the wrong guy.

I hope we do it right next time have a chance to make a hire. Last two times, we had a jackass for an AD, and an interim AD. This time around we didn't even do a search. When Mack was hired we had a good AD and we did it the right way.

Hopefully CDC is still here and gets to do it the right way in a few years.
    Until then, Im checked out. My son's flag 9-10 year old flag football team is where my passion is.

(also Tom Herman better not bring any shame to my University while he is passing through and going .500)

• Like Like x 2
  3. ShAArk92

ShAArk92 1,000+ Posts

I’ve stated Herman deserves at least 3 years ... at least what Charlie was given.

I’m beginning to think I was wrong.

I wasn’t thrilled about Herman’s hiring in part because of the Charlie downing the administration gave him in his first two years ... but Herman hasn’t had the lacking support from the administration ... he’s hired who he wanted and has fielded his team with plenty of talent — certainly more than he ever had at Cougar High.

Ditto your “shame” comment.