Don't eat the chicken tenders

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by Horn6721, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wow so many angles.
    Where to start?
    "Frenzy stops traffic when chicken tenders spill on road. Don’t eat them, drivers told"
    In what could be a first for the nation, an Alabama Emergency Management Agency issued a public service warning this week telling people not to eat hundreds of chicken tenders spilled across a state highway.

It happened Sunday in Cherokee County, and the sheriff’s office went so far as threatening to charge any sticky-fingered people caught in the act.

“The Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office is asking that no one try to stop to get the chicken tenders that were spilled from the 18-wheeler accident last night,” said a Facebook post.

“You’re creating a traffic hazard! It’s a crime to impede the flow of traffic. Those cases have been on the ground for over 24 hours and are unsafe to consume.”

Frenzy stops traffic when chicken tenders spill on road. Don’t eat them, drivers told

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Dion
    Are you saying you would pick up and eat the tenders?:smile1:
    I guess it could be considered road kill.
    Alabamians having to be told NOT to eat tenders from a truck wreck just struck me as funny.

• Like Like x 1
  3. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

Maybe if I was driving RIGHT behind a raising cain's mobile truck and it was lunch time. :yippee:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Unfortunately the word FREE or anything perceived as FREE will cause some people to do reckless and stupid things.... including scampering out on a busy state highway to retrieve contaminated chicken tenders!!! :lmao:

5. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Are they deep fried to a delicious golden brown?

• Funny Funny x 2