DT Chris Daniels (Dec 17)(Feb 3 COMMIT)

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Godz40acres, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Big Truck

Big Truck 25+ Posts

Just finished comparing U.S. News 2015 college ratings. A&M is a good school. Texas is a great school! Check out all the schools. A&M close in only 3 schools. Ahead in ZERO. Could not find dogs & cats.

2. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Per TFB:
    DT and former Sooner commit, Chris Daniels will announce his commitment on signing day. Daniels is primarily focused in on three schools: Texas, Texas A&M, and OU.

Daniels took a visit to Texas A&M this past weekend. The aggies were at one time Daniels leader. In talking to Daniels Sr. it sounds like the visit went really well but my take on it was that they didn’t do enough to threaten OU and Texas.

For a couple weeks now, I’ve been saying that I feel Texas has a small lead here and I’m sticking with that prediction. But we will know for certain in a couple of days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jayakris

jayakris 2,500+ Posts

Aggy247's Taylor Hamm just CB'ed Daniels to us. He only does it when his nose hits the wall where the writing is on. Looks good.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

HEEZA HORN!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
  5. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MR DANIELS!!!!! :hookem2::hookem2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

Y-E-S! Didn't expect this commitment.

Welcome aboard, Chris.

:hookem::bevo::hookem:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

• Like Like x 2
  8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

It's on like ping pong:hookem:

9. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Daniels on Charlie Strong:

"All I've got to say is that if you don't want to go to Texas, don't let him get on your couch."

• Like Like x 3
  10. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

We need a new fax room.

11. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

• Like Like x 2
  12. jayakris

jayakris 2,500+ Posts

That is the truth. Boy, can Charlie close. The man can close in his sleep (though he does no couch sleepover like some coach we know)

• Like Like x 2
  13. UTExinPDX

UTExinPDX 1,000+ Posts

Welcome to Texas Chris! :hookem2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Killer!

15. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Didn't relize he was a high school teammate of Patrick Vahe. Man DT was a HUGE need and we are looking at possibly 4 DTs if Jordan Elliot commits. WOW! Welcome to the 40 Chris! :hookem::bevo::texasflag::yippee:

16. jayakris

jayakris 2,500+ Posts

Actually FIVE. Don't forget Wilbon who had committed much earlier. Wilbon, DCG, Southall, Daniels are already in. Elliott will make it 5.

• Like Like x 1
  17. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

I read somewhere this morning Southalll was projected at DE for Texas since he's listed at 270. Of course he could put on the weight but the other other guys are already over 300 lbs and tall like 6'3 taller. Southall his a tall kid too on that note

18. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

The 270 number was Southall's junior year weight. Played at 290 last year and some observers said the added bulk was not helpful. I think he grows into his body and stays inside.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OldHippie

OldHippie 2,500+ Posts

Congratulations and welcome.

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 5