Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The question is not WHETHER she will vote again...the question is HOW MANY times she will vote.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Maybe we should pass a law making illegal drugs illegal?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

Sorry, I can't agree with this one. I have severe spinal stenosis, and 3 ruptured discs at the very top of my neck.
    It makes everything that requires looking down hard.
    I can only read for about 20 minutes at a time, be on a computer the same, paint, draw, all of those types of things without pain.
    My physicians have always been cool about giving me 120 Vicodin at a time. To give you an idea of my usage, I haven't used a re-fill since Feb. 2017. But, I am running low and my Rheumatologist just retired.
    I eat Ibuprofen like Skittles, but they are hard on the liver.
    When I need a Vicodin, it's usually when I have tweaked my neck lifting weights or working out, and I may use it daily for several days.
    It annoys me to no end that I now have to ask, and feel like a shady drug seeker from my new Rheumatologist because a bunch of morons misuse pain medications. And, there are plenty of people in much, much more pain than me.
    A person can walk into a grocery store and fill up a shopping cart, or two, with wine, beer, or other libations. Meanwhile I am at the pharmacy having to show my driver's license to buy a decongestant.
    Don't punish people like me for idiots that abuse the medications. They, will find a way to get their hands on them, just like guns.

@4th floor, you are probably being sarcastic, but it's crazy that in some states already they are giving out only a 7 day supply of pain meds. So, I had to give a speech.
    Steps off podium, because my damn neck hurts!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not sure if it's available in the US or what it would be called there, but this stuff got Mrs. Deez (who frequently has sinus trouble) off of Sudafed/Pseudoephedrine (the stuff you have to buy from the pharmacist and costs ten times as much as it used to because rednecks and gay guys figured out how to turn it into crystal meth). We were skeptical at first, because it's herbal, and a lot of the herbal drugs that the German pharmacists pitch aren't very effective. However, this one actually is.

[​IMG]

5. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

You can by just about anything from anywhere in the world on amazon or ebay.

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You can, but if you try to buy the actual European version, it's a rip-off - about double what I pay

7. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I was being sarcastic. My point is that passing another law would not solve the problem and would only cause unintended consequences, such as your situation. I am sorry about your issue. I hope you find relief.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Instead of spoofing Accosta, SNL went after the unpaid intern instead
    What is it with the Left and White House interns?

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Here we go again. Another white person "identifying" as black - this time to hustle a grant. Link.

Like with Dolezal, this is all stupid, but it's only possible and only an issue because of people who want to make race a central issue and want to permit race discrimination when it's for a "desirable" purpose. It's also remarkable to me that the same people who claim that gender and sexuality are social constructs and fluid (unless we're talking about homosexuality) think that race is rigid. It's about the goofiest, most logically backward mess I can imagine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I’m trying to see the humor. I think that was pretty lame.

12. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

SNL is so sexist. They should be ashamed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If you did not think the film "The Last Jedi" could get any worse, guess again ...

[​IMG]

14. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Can't really argue - thanks to the prequels we now know that the all-male Jedi council pretty well screwed everything up. Looks like the rebellion is doing much better now that all its leaders are apparently women or weird alien things.

Oh wait... oh he means like for REAL! Ah ok then... Yeah no.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

What? No transgenders, white wimmen, or special needs folks? Racist democrats!

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of .... Facebook just unveiled its new facial recognition system that will be used to spot racists

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Women have no problem having other people (men) utilize violence on their behalf. They have been doing since the dawn of time which means they will be great at government. However, no more benevolent than men.

It is sad that many are now at the point they believe males are inherently flawed while women are not. I am guilty by birth apparently. That is the most oppressive, tyrannical belief in history.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Sofas hit hardest

19. ProdigalHorn

When you're a hammer, everything's a nail...

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  21. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Making fun of a survivor like that. Truly despicable.

22. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

An odd quote, since Elvis didn't like being called "The King", and part of the reason for it was he felt like black stars didn't get the respect they deserved for starting a lot of the trends that he was influenced by, and in particular he thought Fats Domino deserved the title more than he did.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That might be the most idiotic thing I've seen in a major newspaper.

And Elvis shouldn't get the Medal of Freedom, but Chuck D from Public Enemy should? Seriously? Lol.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So there was a substitute teacher at a high school in St. Louis who thanked students for reciting the pledge of allegiance
    He was told, of course, not to ever return
    BTW, the school's nickname is the “Patriots.”

He said that when the school PA announcer said it was time for the pledge, he said the following: “I say ‘let’s go’. The kids get up, 24 kids in class and 22 got up. I say, ‘thank you very much, all of you that participated. I appreciate that. I’m sure all of those families that lost loved ones so we could have the freedoms we have today would appreciate that, too.’ That’s what I said.”

Of the 2 students who did not participate, one of them turned out to be a little *****. He said he was “hurt” by the subs comment.

Hilarity ensued.

Substitute Teacher Told Not to Come Back After Thanking Students Who Recited Pledge of Allegiance

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  25. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

When your last name is Snerdley...what do you expect?

26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Isn't Snerdley Rush Limbaugh's call screener?

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The last of the Portland Commie protestors refuses to yield

[​IMG]
    (dude on rt is cracking up)

• poop poop x 1
  28. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Those guys need to realize. It is okay to beat "her" ***. She won't ever do that again if they do it right.

29. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Good interview with Crenshaw on a panel the other day...some namby-pamby was talking about the 'literal assault on the press' by Trump and Crenshaw immediately jumped in and, after having first scoffed, said something like "Look, I HAVE literally been assaulted..." Sadly his point seemed lost on the libtards that made up the panel...

30. ProdigalHorn

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1