Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yep. Hypersensitive, irrational, arrogant, and smug all at the same time.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If you check U-haul prices in- or out-of SF vs. in- or out-of-Texas, you will see the reality of which of these two stats has the higher % of exes. Although this might not be a good metric for bums.

Also, a source informs me this is what Gavin listens to doing pilates

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Where is the Babylon Bee logo?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I wonder how many conservatives who follow Tatiana McGrath know they are actually following a white dude named Andrew Doyle.

6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I think that was disclosed on here at least 6 months ago.

How many liberals follow not knowing they are being trolled by him/her?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

I suspect most know its a spoof account but probably don't know who the exact author is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'll admit that I was fooled initially. Seems like his earlier tweets had more of a facade of seriousness than more recent ones - after he acknowledged that it was a parody.

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And of course, sometimes the virtue signaling has detractors. Link.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

" Cadbury solved social racism":lmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

David Ogilvy is rolling in his grave. Launched in India where the Muslim's are so tolerate they've kicked Christian Missionaries out of the country.

12. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Are you kidding me? It's just a matter of time before some nut claims the only reason the white chocolate ended up on the bar is white privilege. Notice how in the picture white is on the top and dark is on the bottom.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The 10 Commandments contain 297 words. The Bill of Rights is stated in 463 words. Lincoln's Gettysburg Address contains 266 words. A recent federal directive to regulate the price of cabbage contains 26,911 words.
    - The Atlanta Journal

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So now you know

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I, for one, look forward to the end of all the whining for more women in engineering

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 1
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Dave Chappelle though a Democrat pretty much skewers every Progressive sacred cow there is. He is a natural Conservative if only he wasn't brain washed by news and Hollywood.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Alan Dershowitz explaining why the hard-Left is far more dangerous than the hard-Right. Link.

"To be sure there are hard right extremists who would use — and have used — violence to silence those with whom they disagree. They are indeed dangerous. But they have far less influence on our future leaders than their counterparts on the hard-left. They are not teaching our college age children and grandchildren. They are marginalized academically, politically and in the media. The opposite is true of hard-left Stalinists."

This pretty much sums it up. If Richard Spencer became dictator, he'd be a very dangerous guy, but Richard Spencer has virtually no power at all, because the people who control information and influence public opinion (the media, public education, higher education, and popular culture) are wildly hostile to him. They crap on him every single day. Nobody is teaching large numbers of Americans to think like Richard Spencer.

The hard-Left has allies and sympathizers throughout the media, education, and pop culture, so tens of millions of people are being influenced by them every single day. That's why things like banning types of speech based on content (which is as nutty as anything that has come out of Richard Spencer's mouth) is taken seriously now, so it's not surprising to hear a real civil libertarian like Dershowitz sound the alarm.

• Agree Agree x 6
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Has anyone watched the Dave Chapelle special on Netflix?
    It has so many leftists upset, I figure it must be pretty good

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I watched it last night for that very reason and I was not blown away by his conservative views. It was pretty neutral. I guess that's all it takes to piss of the left anymore. I do not understand all the conservatives talking about how great it is.

Example: He called for all African Americans to buy a legal gun. OK. I'm for that. But then he says, "that's they only way they will change the law." So he is saying that whites will only act to take away people's guns if they are afraid of all the blacks that have them. That is hardly sympathetic to the right.

23. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

It wasn't super conservative but it was damn funny. Being funny and not a Communist is all you have to do to piss off SJWs. His LGBTQ joke was enough piss them off. He offers no apologies and is just trying to be funny. It is a truly radical position today.

His joke about guns was funny too. I don't agree with what he was saying but the way he said it was entertaining. And historically he is correct. Gun control laws were first introduced after the Civil War to keep guns away from newly freed black people. Same with minimum wage laws. Of course he doesn't understand Conservatives today. If he did, he would be more likely to agree.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill into law that makes it not a crime to not help a policeman if he calls for help while trying to make an arrest. In the past, nearby citizens that were over the age of 18 could be fined $1,000 if they didn't comply. Now they can just sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Los Angeles Democrat Sen. Bob Hertzberg, who sponsored the bill, apparently looked the media right in the eye and claimed that the law was intended to help catch runaway slaves! And the MSM undoubtedly shook their heads in agreement and said; "good catch Bob. We can't have that"!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  25. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

@Clean, you meant not a crime to not help a policeman?

And those loons are taking over Austin from what I hear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Clean
    How stupid does media think people are. To help catch runaway slaves?
    This bill was passed in 1872.

27. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for the correction.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Either Bob Hertzberg didn't do his homework or, more probably, he'd claim that slavery persisted in California even though it was illegal.

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Clean
    Leftist media apparently don't need facts.Biden has spoken.
    But let's say the reporter would try to say slavery persisted in Calif, which is likely, but since it was illegal the police would not have been pursuing runaway slaves anyway.
    I think he was just trying to make it racist so anyone who didn't think getting rid of the law could be labeled a racist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Not eating meat causes depression

"Women who reduce lamb and beef in their diets are more likely to suffer depression, according to the new study."
    It's settled science now. Dont fight it
    Red meat halves risk of depression