Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

The MSM had a collective orgasm when the little black girl accused three white boys of cutting her hair at a school where Karen Pence taught. It was a two-fer; white racism that could be tied to Republicans!

I wonder how many, if any, of these folks did correcting reports?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  2. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

It's almost like the Left and Big Media WANT their to be more racism.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

A good racism story drives rating, don'tcha know... Who cares if it's a TRUE story.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Universal Orlando Resort fires 'Despicable Me' actor after 'OK' symbol

THEIR WORST FEARS, people. Wow, you don't think the writer's trying to stoke this up a little, do you?

OK, so a lot of people "don't know what that means." So let's get them all fired for having the audacity to not be on twitter, which is the only place anyone cares about this.

Except that the muppet (or whatever) isn't the one who exposed her kid to racism. She was. She freaked out, and felt compelled to freak her child out as well. But if a wokescold's kid is sleeping well at night and isn't constantly being triggered by things around him/her/them, then they're not doing their job.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I admit I do not get this. HOW are we "keeping people unhealthy"??
    This was sent by a sadly liberal relative who wondered if the family should move after Trump was elected??
    Apparently Pressley spoke in Boston;
    “Keeping people unhealthy is just another form of oppression.” Amen Ayanna Pressley

6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I don't know about alt-right but I knew a few Mexicans and Rednecks that would punch me pretty hard if I noticed them holding their hand somewhere on their body with the OK sign.

I didn't agree to play that game either. They would sit there and watch peoples' eyes for any excuse to punch.

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

And now they are turning Ghandi into a racist

Ghandi

These people cannot be allowed to win elections at any level
    It's up to you

10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I hadn't even heard of this. If it was the other way around, I would have heard it dozens of times by now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Yep, but you heard about this over and over and over and over in spite of a montage of clips like this showing that Trump just does this when mocking people. But, remember he was mocking a disabled reporter?

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I'm thinking Genesis should sue for artistic infringement and the potential harm incurred through lost royalties...after all, a song could no longer be played.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Yeah and Elizabeth Warren is trying to pass a bill limiting political speech if you happen to be fortunate enough to build an organization with enough resources to have your voice heard. Instead she wants there to be a National agency that handles the feedback from "the people". Putting the government in charge of what speech it has to hear and respond to.

Doesn't sound like America, but some other place that starts with U.S. ...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yes he mocked a reporter who happens to be disabled. But Trump wasn’t mocking the disability (he never mentions the reporter is disabled to the audience). The left conflates the two and says Trump mocked a disabled reporter. Confirmation bias to the hilt!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

16. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Gahndi's deviant sexual practices? Seinfeld was on this 25 years ago!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I am not sure I could give a large enough trigger warning for this one
    But, if its OK at the children's library, it should be OK everywhere
    Right?

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Is that Seattle? That is sick

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's even sicker than having these freak shows in public libraries is parents who bring their children to them. They are massively f'ed up.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Virtual signaling. They have no alternative to improving the world. Remember these are the same people who retweeted good wishes to the African girls who were kidnapped for brides to Muslim men.

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Cant say for sure, I have him blocked

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Referring to King County reference in your post

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Adventures in bad parenting

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Thank you @mb227, so happy someone finally got that

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This is TMZ (and thus great links for Bubba) but sometimes they get the goods before anyone else -- they say Jussie Smollett's alleged attackers have meet with a prosecutor and charges might actually get filed

Osundairo Brothers Visit Special Prosecutor's Office in Jussie Case

• Like Like x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

How long before someone "fact checks" this?

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I kinda wonder how the Woke will decide to approach "detransitioning" (if that's what we're going to call it). Will they view it as a personal choice and err on the side of autonomy, or will they view it more like how they view gays who try to change their orientation?

• Like Like x 1
  30. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'll be shocked if they acknowledge it. If they do... well I think history shows us how people get treated when they go against the narrative.

• Agree Agree x 2