Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not surprised he donates to them. However, when people donate that much money to a political cause, there's usually a reason beyond mere benevolence. For example, Bob Perry donated colossal money to political organizations in Texas, and in return, they pitched his policy agenda and backed candidates who would do his dirty work.

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Motivated by guilt for being a Nazi collaborator?
    Guilt for becoming personally wealthy by destroying countries, lives, businesses, families?

In the old days, richfolk tried to buy their way into heaven. In particular wealthy Catholics. Centuries of this bargaining is one of the main ways the Vatican became so filthy rich.

Soros probably does not believe in heaven, but his behavior is the modern godless-lefty version of that old world moral transaction. He is trying to buy his soul back.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Yes, I see I misread that now, thank you. I stick by the he's an ******* part though.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Soros is a notorious destabilizer. It's pretty clear he funds protests and chaos hoping to achieve these ends in our country.

According to the radical playbook it's meant to cause so much instability that citizens turn to big government to intervene and regulate their out of control lives.

In the mean time he knows exactly what financial investments to make to capitalize on the chaos. I've read he's made a fortune doing this outside the states.

The conversation is much more nuanced than that brief explanation, but it's not hard to follow his cash and uncover disruptive, destabilizing intentions.

That guy would fund a million man march protesting paper cuts if he knew it would result in mayhem and violence.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A Nazi collaborator as an early teenage boy?

6. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Indeed
    With no remorse
    What kind of people is it who lack remorse?

8. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Sooners?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You just won the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

12. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Damn Judd is/was sooo hot. Why'd she have to go and ruin that for me turning into a radical Lib nutcase. :brickwall: :smile1:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Do you remember her when she was on a couple of the Star Trek: TNG episodes? Epic hotness.

14. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

No doubt. However, when I developed my crush was her character as the mom in the movie Simon Birch. Great movie and great woman she played with kind hotness.

It seemed she always came off with grace, class, and natural beauty back then. Old school attributes a lot like Ivanka seems to have.

Such horror watching her morph into full blown, crude, p*ssy hat trash.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

No epic hotness here
    Only the most jaded should look

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

17. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Gender neutral cats? Pretty sure cats aren't nearly as confused as the poor woman who posted that silliness.

• Like Like x 3
  18. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I keep thinking I won't see anything stupider in my lifetime. And my lifetime keeps peeling back more layers. Are people just more insane now? Or is the current climate emboldening some who would never feel comfortable making a statement like this otherwise? Has there always been a quiet pocket of society who was concerned about transgender pets and honestly believed that dogs and cats were concerned about gender issues?

• Like Like x 4
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

How exactly does one misgender one's animal? For example, we have a spayed, female cat. Let's suppose that she is actually a trans-male cat and that I wanted to misgender "him" as a female. What exactly would I do? The cat doesn't wear clothes, makeup, hair products, or any of the items that give people a male or female appearance. So what exactly would I do? Serious question.

20. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Deez I know what you intend with "serious question" but really? Just think about it - it goes back to the post by Prod.

21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I would argue that it is a serious question. However, just because something is a serious question doesn't mean it has a serious answer.

22. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hahahaha, gotcha.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

After reading #10, I am embarrassed about many of you now

[​IMG]

25. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

4. means the author is against affirmative action.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Hopefully after the Yellowstone Caldera goes off and wipes out 99.99% of mankind, the few people remaining will be from some lost tribe in the Amazon, who are all of the same race and religion and knew nothing about the stupidity that gripped Western Civilization in its last years.

• Like Like x 2
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

well done

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

29. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Who thinks Nordstrom might be using gimmicks like this to drive site traffic? Remember the xmas rock that sold out?

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts