Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's wise. Most people who want to visit the wine country want to go to the Rhine. I've been there, and I think it's good but overrated. The Mosel is better and like less crowded. I took these photos in Cochem. It's pretty nice.

If you have a chance, I also highly recommended the Alsace in France. Beautiful villages, great food, and great wine.

FB_IMG_1587852466363.jpg FB_IMG_1587852208602.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Lol. Believe me, I was the sleazier and dirtier of the two of us.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Long thread

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I am so confused.

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

You don't have to tell me. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

We may need Barry to translate

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Not sure why Garmel is laughing. I was dirtier than Mrs. Deez, but I was never in his league. He's Tommy Lee dirty.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

If you haven't watched the Netflix movie Dirt, you need to watch it. No one is in Tommy Lee's league when it comes to dirty.

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I don't know, buddy. You do have some kind of fascination with cocks and balls that i don't have. :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's probably true, but Lee is older than Garmel. Give him time. He'll catch up.

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Tommy Lee? Pfft! Dude's an amateur compared to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Look no further than New Orleans.
    Al Sharpton and the race hustling crowd are already making it a racial issue.
    After this is over we will spend billions studying why obesity seems to affect certain segments.

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The "fat acceptance" movement is one of the dumbest things and most destructive "movements." It's basically "suicide acceptance."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MrD
    Tess Holiday, mode, says , "Hey"
    [​IMG]

sorry I don't know how to embed a spoiler alert

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Especially since Obama forced me into becoming their medical co-pay against my will

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I will pay to send you to 'learn spoiler' school

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Honestly, I'm not here to ridicule or judge her either. Her size and shape don't make her a bad person. However, we shouldn't celebrate how she looks. She's undoubtedly unhealthy, and unless she wants to be dead at 50, slimming down should be her goal, not telling people to admire her body as it is.

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It was all just mumbo jumbo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The USWNT just like most women are bad at math.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Serves them right for pooping on the flag
    I say disband the whole thing - how can you represent the US in an international competition, wearing the letters "USA" across your chest and then wipe your rear end with the flag? To heck with them, just pull the plug on the whole thing

• Agree Agree x 3
  22. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I think they should be paid what they earn. I don't really care. I won't watch them except for the occasional World Cup game. Good luck to them but they have to bring eyeballs to TVs and butts in seats for them to make money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

A lawsuit was filed and a federal court in the CD Calif (Los Angeles- of all places) looked into that very thing
    And the judge concluded something that I could have told you without spending all those attorneys fees - that they were full of crap. Thankfully facts, logic and reason still prevail in a few small corners of the United States
    USWNT's claim for equal pay thrown out by federal judge

However, there is a larger issue at work here, one that ESPN talking heads will not address, in an age where they seem to want to address every other social and political issue under the sun. There is no point having a "national team" if the players representing the nation hate that nation and use the flag of that nation as toilet paper. The players clearly do not care about the representing part - so why should anyone else? What they do care about is their compensation and using the US team to advance their own personal issues. So I ask you, what is the point of it all anymore? Whatever it was that was once good about international team competitions is all gone now. Just unplug the funding mechanism and withdraw completely. It is all a pointless waste.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I only remember one player who was a proud American.

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You work at making the national team and then make the team so you can use the international platform provided by that team to tell the rest of the world how much you hate your own country? The whole thing is stupid. Replace all of the leadership or kill it. The women can publicly ***** and moan all they want about whatever they want, but they dont get to use the national team as the platform for it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Totally agree. Let's just start with diabetes. Then you have the clear guidance from the medical community (SCIENCE! What a joke that this is used as a political tool) that being overweight is very unhealthy.

Someone who wishes to be free and love their body like this should sign a waiver of all rights for public assistance when their internal organs begin to shut down. Why should we pay for it after being bludgeoned with PC scorn for not loving her body too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Ironically, facts don't matter to the Left; they only think facts should matter as applied to Conservatives.

We know that in the workplace, equality involves women competing directly with men. They are competing against girls. That is a classic Liberal dodge.

And if they hate our country then they should be barred from the NATIONAL TEAM.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  28. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Would be funny if it weren't so close to true.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I've been streaming old episodes of "Hill Street Blues" and "St Elsewhere" on HULU. In one episode of StE, Dr. Elliott Axelrod (played by actor Stephen Furst, who was "Flounder" in Animal House) is being counseled by his fellow residents about his weight. One female doctor tells him that being 20% or more over your ideal weight can lead to heart disease, depression, and diabetes. Stephen Furst died from complications due to diabetes in 2017.

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Looks like he had a serious hereditary issue:

Both of Furst's parents died from complications of diabetes.[26] Shortly after his father's death, Furst, too, was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes at the age of 17.[27] He reached a weight of 320 pounds and had uncontrolled type 2 diabetes by the age of 40.[28] After almost needing to have his left foot amputated due to diabetes complications in 1996, Furst reduced his weight from 260 lbs to 175 lbs.[27]