Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

If their CEO was aware of this plan, he/she will be looking for a new job. How any person can reach the level of CEO and be this stupid is amazing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I was hoping to buy a set of rainbow colored wheels.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

They say they didn't do it.

Efy2RCNWoAMIJ1Q.jpeg

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It made the gaggle

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  5. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Goodyear didn't go far enough to make any difference. They are a part of the problem. They still follow Critical Race Theory and will tighten the noose on diversity of thought in due time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  7. horninchicago

She's allsome!

Edit: Press Secretary

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. horninchicago

To clarify my post with their statement, I believe they are full of **** and are trying to protect their image after that got out. I was just putting it out there.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Thats reflected in the stock chart above^

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Apparently she opened today with "Where is Nancy Pelosi?"

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Kayleigh was correct, the Goodyear statement did not exactly clear the air. They still have questions to answer.

(1) Was that slide really from their internal employees program? They did not deny it
    (2) Moreover, the rule seems to be no politics except for "racial justice and equity" -- but what is more political in today's world than that? Maybe they can explain themselves but, for now, it looks like a bunch of Orwellian nonsense

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. horninchicago

I don't disagree. Like I said, I think their statement is BS.

13. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Conversely, they STILL double down on the fundamental message.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

There are a LOT of law enforcement agencies that could easily shift to the Firestone police option in the Firehawk line. They have two different police options that are being released...

Curious who NASCAR would flip to since Goodyear has them locked up at the moment...Hoosier USED to have an option for the track, but I don't know if they can still be used.

15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Time will tell whether it continues to KODK downward or if this was a brief one or two-day thing. While the chart is dramatic with that dip, we are not talking a huge swing. Now...if you want to look at downward trends...here is the past three years!!!

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

What an idiot. Goodyear is favoring one ideology over another, but he thinks that will make it more enjoyable to work at the factory. It will make one group more comfortable and the other less. BLM must have shook Goodyear down.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Here is what I don't get. Everyone agrees black lives matter.
    Why do lefities think All lives don't matter?

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 4
  20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Virtue signaling and the BLM organization has played the race card like Doyle Brunson plays an ace in a Texas Holdem tournament.

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is an article by Jayson Whitlock about the NBA's double-standard when Montrez Harrell recently called Luke Doncic a "*****-*** white boy"
    I appreciate him bringing up Kermit Washington who should have been charged with a crime for what he did

"... Late in the first quarter, the ESPN/ABC broadcast crew spent 90 seconds explaining the beef between Doncic and Harrell. Jackson, to his credit, admitted that had a white player called a black player a “***** *** black boy” the media and public backlash would be much more intense. Van Gundy, to his credit, wondered why the NBA took no action against Harrell.

But that was it. They never broached the topic in the second half, when it was clear Doncic was emotional and motivated by Harrell’s disrespect. Harrell poked a bear. The bear slaughtered everyone at the campsite.

Over the last five years, black professional athletes and their media sycophants have interpreted every conflict between black and white people through the lens of racism. Except when the bad actor is black. Montrezl Harrell gets the benefit of black media privilege.

The privilege has been around forever.

Forty-three years ago, Lakers forward Kermit Washington punched Kevin Kunnert while Kareem Abdul-Jabbar held Kunnert’s arms. Washington then turned and nearly killed Rudy Tomjanovich with a punch. Washington is black. Kunnert and Tomjanovich are white. The media did not accuse Washington of racism. Boston Globe columnist Bob Ryan wrote a sympathetic piece about Washington, and the Celtics traded for Washington. After a 26-game suspension, Washington resumed his NBA career.

‘The Thrilla By Vanilla’ Launches Luka Doncic 8 Miles, Knocks Out Halfway Crook Montrezl Harrell

and, of course, shirts are now available
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

glad I am not alone noticing this

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  23. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I watch a lot of Netflix. That isn't consistently true. There are movies like that, but there are more counterexamples.

24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

That’s true Mona, I watch it often too but I have noticed I do a lot of scrolling thru to get to something that doesn’t reflect JFs comment.

25. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

There are a few things worth watching. I like Longmire for example. But there is a sickening amount of left wing propaganda on there too. I haven't found the conservative propaganda yet. I don't think it's there.

26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Enjoyed Longmire too but very disappointed in the ending. Jmo

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The stuff not following this formula now are non-US made

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 4
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Cultural Revolution, then and now