Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mc
    Like no one saw That coming. Those who said anything were called homophobes by the Woke crowd.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Well, you know how I feel about Liberalism by now. It's so much worse than Trump's tweets or mistakes on the border. This is a cancer that is metastisizing and our resident Liberal friends are completely in denial.

4. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And of course, they ALSO ignore that funds from the television contract help to fund the overpaid athletic contracts...so in many respects, they actually ARE fighting against the interest of those they allege to represent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I distinguish between liberals and the anti-racism/CRT people. There's nothing liberal about the CRT agenda. The reason why is that to enact such an agenda, you need a government with unlimited and unchecked power. It's as totalitarian as anything done in human history. You can't call yourself a liberal and advocate CRT. It's per se totalitarianism.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  8. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Just appropriated that one for my twitter timeline...although to be more correct, they will see why SEX matters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Nah, based on that post it’s gender matters.

11. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

not too mention racism and sexism. "disproportionally kill people of color".

Liberals will continue to leverage these pretenses until the rest of the world says "screw your ....isms" We are done bending to this argument that your stats of disparate outcomes equal your chosen "...isms".

12. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

They will continue till they get their way. It will be when our kids are subjected to ‘white’ discrimination, the ultimate reparation.

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They already are. Furthermore, it's state-sponsored and blessed by the courts (at least for now). And of course, "white" now includes Asians.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  17. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It's the long-game and why I think Seattle is displaying a blind spot about the extremists. When you brainwash children into believing they are complicit, then they will be willing to transfer their future wealth.

18. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

We have a saying in our family: "Nothing sacred, no one spared." It's the anti-PC.

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

This is truly a WTF
    But does show how Dems and media think
    Lester Holt NBC New
    "I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And this is why he media is losing credibility.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

PM me and I will send you my address. :yes:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  23. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

I don't think Franklin ever owned any slaves, and almost positive Grant (on the 50) would not have either.

Jackson owned a few is my remembrance of things, but did not have a large scale plantation - his Hermitage in Nashville (which is very interesting to go to) was a small farm, so they were more house servants than field workers. And he adopted either black or an Indian kid who didn't have a father. Jackson was a more more complex and nuanced person than the simplistic "Trail of Tears" characterization we get of him now.

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The Creeks and Cherokees think of him as an architect of genocide.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Franklin never owned slaves. Grant married into a slave-owning family but disavowed it quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Duck Dodgers

History is far more complex than that. With the huge number of White settlers moving into South Carolina, it wasn't going to be possible for the Indian tribes to stay there. Resettling them to other areas seemed to most to be the best plan available. Now as most government run programs, the actual movement of Indians to Oklahoma was poorly planned, and full of corruption and graft.

But it was not planned and designed to eradicate those Tribes, in the way that say the Turks killed off the Armenians, the Germans the Jews, the Russians the Ukrainians, or the Cambodians anyone who wore glasses.

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Senator John Kennedy R La
    "It's very easy to tell a boy from a girl. A boy has a penis, a girl has a vagina. Those are physical characteristics."
    [​IMG]

29. Duck Dodgers

It's comical how the most basic of physical attributes, such as sex, has magically now been determined by the media-entertainment complex to be something arbriatry that can be changed on a whim. While what race you are is set in stone.

Reason? Blacks have kept hold of race as something of their own, and don't let anyone suddenly clam "Man, I feel like I'm a black today", while women have not kept control of womanhood.

The LGBTQWERTY community just said "***** move the F over, if a dude with a beard in a dress says he's a broad, shut up and say how wonderful it all is, or we'll call you a TERF meanie" (trans exclusionary reactionary female - it's as bad for the average leftist woman as being called a Republican).

30. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Sad, and sick.