Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It is actually WORSE. It has not reached UK proportions in the States, but that crap has been killing careers in the UK and EU for the better part of the past decade...

2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Did not know that mb. I’m so isolated I thought it could not be worse anywhere on the gender crap. They have the sports issue too?

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Oh yeah...there have been some real fights over a couple of cyclists, a weightlifter and a rugby player. Rugby may have been in Australia.

And then there are the ones in Canada abusing female small-business owners through the Human Rights Tribunals for failure to provide a male with services typically afforded a biological female...

• poop poop x 1
  4. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

And the worst part about the trannie aspect is that it's never some gal like Aubrey Kate or Venus Lux, or Channel Santanni, or for a nice English accent, Jonna Jet. I'd be fine with those gals wanting to be on the women's swim team or gymnastics.

No it's old Leslie from the Austin 1990's days. Or some 180 pound dude with a full beard, who goes from being ranked #128 in the state in his sport, to #1 in state in her sport.

5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

You give Craig, err CeCe Telfer too much credit...he was #390 in D2 before deciding he was really a woman and won the D2 400m hurdles.

• poop poop x 1
  6. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

"Man, I feel like a woman today!"

Wish they had all this in the 80's in my high school days. I'd have said I was a broad, and my for a guy, poor 6 minute mile time would have earned me division champs. Plus being able to shower in the girls locker room. Win win!

And to think, in Porky's they just looked through a keyhole.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

8. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Ironically, I was flying all day and just saw this. Thankfully, not me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That is truly so stupid it is hard to believe those are actual humans spouting that crap
    Please let not one of them move to Texas
    Almost as insane as thinking the death and destruction in Seattle was a street festival.
    What happens to people in the Northwest (Texnseattle excluded)

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Almost as stupid requiring vaccinated folks to wear masks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Yes mc I see your point
    But who hangs people from an evergreen
    Can it even be done
    And maybe what is worse? No one pointed thst out to her
    Where is Dan Aykrod when you need him?

14. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I guess Stanford had better get a commission together and look at the tree thing.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Chop
    I was thinking the same thing

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

This, imho, proves they look for things to belittle without any rational thought whatsoever.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

With enough imagination and bullsh!tting skills, one can find something un-woke and cancel-worthy about any person, institution, mascot, or other thing in existence. This whole cancel thing can’t be far from running its course due to its own absurdity.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

Do you ever feel as if there is a group of people behind this and we are all falling for their giant practical joke?
    Some of these things are truly unbelievable. We must be being punkd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I think you’re right. Lynching involved the use of trees, so, trees are evil. I think Portland should remove all trees as if they were Confederate statues.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

De-forest the Pacific Northwest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'd guess those who lost families during this time and had to start over in a wilderness would disagree with you. Also, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Cherokee Nation but Jackson refused to accept their decision. It was really more about the gold found in Georgia than the actual land. The Cherokees lost about 25% of their population at the time. It's because of his support of the Indians that Davy Crockett lost his seat and eventually found his way to Texas.

• Like Like x 1
  22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Worse...those are the people who are in charge of educating the kids. It is indoctrination in to a cult of stupidity.

23. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

24. horninchicago

I'm not sure why you quoted me. That quote was my reply to @Mr. Deez saying I must have been the pilot ranting in SFO a week or so ago.

25. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Oh. Duh. My bad... I'm going to delete and repost.

26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

27. horninchicago

No worries, you idoit.

:fiestanana:

28. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I'm doomed!

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Uphauling...

30. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Was it you? Please say it was, I could say I know a celebrity.

• Funny Funny x 1