Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A great talk between Yascha Mounk and John McWhorter about Wokeness as a religion that harms poor minorites. Link.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Another person I never thought would get red pilled:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Actually, she has been red-pilled for a while. Much bigger deal in the UK/EU because they have been far faster at eroding the rights of females than has the United States...but there is a definite lobby that has tried to cancel her for a few years now...they hate her stance that males cannot be a female.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  5. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

She had a great quote about if there as just a word to describe someone who menstruates, a word like 'woman'...

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's Scotland. I don't know what happened to them, but they've gone full retard on political correctness. It's really messed up.

7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Scotland and the UK are where I have several twitter connections...and yeah, they boarded the train to Wokeville a decade ago and shoved the accelerator to full speed. The UK was seeing people kicked out of political party membership and there were even some getting 'visits' from the local police for alleged 'hate speech.' The speech in question? Knowing the word woman means adult human female.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A victory in the UK. Link. I'm a big fan of Toby Young. He was a bit of a goofball when he was young (was the subject of "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People"), but he's doing God's work now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 2
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Stupid donkey.

12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    Beg to differ. Donkeys are not that stupid
    I prefer Sabre's "dumber than a bag of hair "
    Kinda fits here.
    Disgusting and apt

13. horninchicago

Yes, I was referring to her looks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  17. horninchicago

Is it not racist and demeaning to infer, well, actually pretty much come out and say, that black women can't succeed without help?

I see this commercial on Golf Channel. Huge female black viewership, I'm sure.

18. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Have to admit I hate getting on the scales at Drs office but I NEVER thought of a get out of jail - I mean scales, card. It’s kinda sickly funny.

20. 2003TexasGrad

If one is going to the doctor, leave your insecurities at the door.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  21. 2003TexasGrad

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 1
  22. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

if black female business have and/or are capable of meeting "every challenge" why in the heck do bigger and actually successful businesses need to dip into their pocket to provide funds and customers? If your product or idea is good and will make money then it will go. if not, there is no amount of SJW spin that is going to make people buy it long term. I actually steer clear of any business that tries to leverage their political beliefs instead of their product value to win my business.

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

There are no words.

24. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Like Like x 1
  25. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Generally true for me too even if I agree with their politics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

changed the definition of racism on its website to read, “The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people.”

I'm impressed us white folks have so much power in Asia, South America, and Africa!

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  27. 2003TexasGrad

This is what's so infuriating. It completely ignores the blatant racism that has pervaded the entire world since man has existed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It does try to keep alive that only white people are racists
    Forcing people to ignore thousands of years of reality and current reality

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

This is Critical Race Theory or Race Marxism being implemented in our society. The purpose is to force power into the hands of Marxists so that they can have complete control of the US. Don't give an inch.

• Like Like x 2
  30. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

And just so you don't think that somehow the Anti-Defamation League isn't just a collection of Democrat party hacks, doing whatever helps their masters, they seem to change their definition of racism as often as Biden has to change his diapers:

• Hot Hot x 1