Dumb Ticket Question

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by BHud, Nov 10, 2017.

1. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

In a hurry, I purchased some tickets directly from the ticket office. I am not a student. However, I now own 5 GA tickets for the Tech game. As I understand, these are student tickets. What can I do? I clearly cant use them, as I have no student ID. I plan on calling the ticket office Monday/Tuesday but...what is the policy here?

Thanks in advance.

2. laidbackhorn

laidbackhorn 25+ Posts

My understanding since we've had a less than stellar year is that after all the complaints about the half empty student section for Oklahoma State that UT was turning some sections into GA for the remaining games. For today's game there were offers for $20 tickets with canned goods. For Tech I think they just turned some sections into $30 GA seats instead of reserved seats (maybe the end zone ones, 33-39??) I'm sure it will be clarified easily on Monday.

However, I now own 5 GA tickets for the Tech game. As I understand, these are student tickets. What can I do? I clearly cant use them, as I have no student ID. I plan on calling the ticket office Monday/Tuesday but...what is the policy here?

Thanks in advance.

3. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

That's exactly the sections it referenced, 33-39.