Durant Owns Duncan

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by KD35, Jan 30, 2008.

1. KD35

KD35 < 25 Posts

Discuss

[​IMG]

2. KD35

KD35 < 25 Posts

3. KD35

KD35 < 25 Posts

Does nobody on this board watch NBA these days?

4. KD35

KD35 < 25 Posts

f**k YEAH SONICS WIN

5. FungiHorn

FungiHorn 100+ Posts

The basketball board seems to be painfully and tortuously slow these days. The Sonics were nails on their FT's tonight. Perfect.

[​IMG]

6. SBGLonghorn

SBGLonghorn 100+ Posts

26 points, 7 rebounds, and 5 assist...nice showing for KD [​IMG]

7. KD35

KD35 < 25 Posts

Safe to say that Durant dominated this game.

Where the f**k is everyone at?

8. SBGLonghorn

SBGLonghorn 100+ Posts

9. tpatt34

tpatt34 25+ Posts

Great game for KD!!!!! I am glad to see them end their losing streak against the Spurs. Hopefully they can get a few more good wins to build their confidence. I know KD certainly isnt used to losing this much.

10. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

I would have watched more than the first quarter but can't take the Sleep-walking NBA. What a boring effort.

I remember a game I went to in Houston when Bird and the Celtics came to town. I left at half time. It was a Wed night game, and the players just waltzed up and down the court like they were jogging at lunch time talking to their buddies on the trail.

Ho-hum. These guys never hustle to shut down an offense. That doesn't happen until the playoffs. This thing looked like an all-star game. Well, did for KD!!! [​IMG]

11. CraigHorn

CraigHorn 500+ Posts

Great game for KD including the game-winner [​IMG]

12. idigTexas

idigTexas 1,000+ Posts

I didn't watch the game, but in the "highlights," Timmy looked old and slow. Parker is now out indefinitely. Ginobli has been dealing with injuries all season. Who knows is Timmy is hiding an ailment or just falling victim to time? I'd never count out the Spurs, but this is the time of the season that they typically start their second half surge. Right now, they are playing their worst ball of the season.

Maybe the win will propel the Sonics to a few more W's.

13. j.e.s.-U.S.

j.e.s.-U.S. 100+ Posts

Duncan had 27 pts 12 rebs
    Ginobili had 29 pts 4 rebs. 7 assists

Even if they look older and slower, these two have been performing very well. Durant did hit the game winner and looked pretty good all game besides a few forced shots. Speaking of old and slow, Kurt Thomas hit two huge shots at the end of the game also.
    This game was played very physical and the refs let them go at it, similar to the game against the jazz on monday. So far, it looks like this works against the spurs. I am hoping that Udoka will be able to help out with this problem as he gets more experience. It's time to put the rally sig on...

14. LightTheTower

LightTheTower 100+ Posts

15. bighornfan32

bighornfan32 100+ Posts

16. falloutboy

falloutboy 25+ Posts

everyone already knows that KD is the best player in the NBA. no point in starting such an obvious thread. However....although Manu does flop occasionally, don't ever call that guy a *****. That dude is a ******* warrior. He takes more pain than just about anyone in the league...always driving, always getting hit in the face. Last night vs. the Jazz is a fine example when he got plastered by boozer+harpring.

As for the spurs in general, I'm genuinely scared. Better buy a kg jersey just to be safe.

17. theropods

theropods 250+ Posts

Looks like KD has put on a little weight too. He doesn't look quite as skinny as last year.