E. Acho on Spring Training

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by HousHorn09, Feb 28, 2011.

1. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

The Link

The more I've seen from the Acho boys the more I see that they are highly well-spoken and both seem to be natural leaders. They invoke a lot of confidence in their demeanor.

[​IMG]

2. Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose 100+ Posts

Great kid.

Uhggg. How many more days 'til the season?

At least we have the Spring Game to look forward to! [​IMG]

3. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

Glad they at least let those tv cameras into the practices. I don't know what I would do without them.

4. Ctexan

Ctexan 100+ Posts

Perhaps we will have the Acho brothers coaching for Texas one day, wouldnt surprise me one bit.

5. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT8TyUZaoGQ

Great video on the brothers and how they handled the NC loss and other stuff. It's an "I am second" interview my son told me about. Religious based but still relevant to the FB board.

6. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I'd say that at least half our games last season, either Sam or Emmanuel was our defensive MVP.

7. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Love to hear about him stepping up as a leader on defense. Hope Gilbert grows into being 1/4 of the leader Acho is.

[​IMG]

8. Bruhman

Bruhman 100+ Posts

9. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Those who think Gilbert isn't a leader may be on to something, but I'm not ready to suggest that just yet.

10. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Can't we just talk about how great the Achos are without starting a debate about GG? Seriously, There are plenty of other threads about that where you can make your 2 cent opinion known.