Eating in the Bathroom

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by 7 Iron, Jan 18, 2008.

1. 7 Iron

7 Iron 500+ Posts

So I'm staning at the john, when a guy walks in, parks at the john next to me and does his business - all the while he's eating a granola bar.

He then hols the granola bar in his mouth as he zips up and then sets his food on the counter while he washed his hands.

It was a Kashi Bar.

2. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

that is ******* disgusting.

i can't even chew gum in the bathroom.

3. wolfman

wolfman 1,000+ Posts

He probably brushes his teeth after taking a dump.

4. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

there are guys at my office who go down to Subway in the tunnel, bring their lunch back up to the office, take the bag of food into the restroom, set it on the counter by the sink, take a piss, wash their hands, and grab their food on the way out.

why not just drop the food off in your office before pissing? i don't get it.

5. ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja 100+ Posts

[Shooter McGavern]I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast[/Shooter McGavern]

6. Pimpology

Pimpology 100+ Posts

Drinking a beer while in the pisser is still cool, right?

7. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

Drinking a beer while pissing is perfectly acceptable.

I take my coffee cup in the bathroom everytime I go in the morning. I set it on the little shelf by the door. I take it in there because the bathroom and the coffee machine are right next door to each other and a long way from my office. I'm not about to make two trips.

8. GakFoo

GakFoo 500+ Posts

9. utexas_61

utexas_61 500+ Posts

10. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay 500+ Posts

11. GunsofNavarone

GunsofNavarone 25+ Posts

12. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

Have you ever stopped to realize that whenever your smell a fart, you are breathing air that was once inside somebody's anus?

13. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

Had a roommate in college that would fix a bowl a cereal and take it with him to the bathroom to take his morning dump.

14. The Bone

The Bone 100+ Posts

Didn't realize so many women read this website.

15. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

16. Alpine

Alpine 100+ Posts

Dude, I think your old roomie works in my bldg. now. I am washing up at the sink one day and I kid you not, a stall door opens up and out walks a guy with a bowl and spoon. I was too surprised to ask him what was up.

17. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

18. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

19. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

I have eaten a Chili Coney while seated in the bathroom at the Sonic on Montopolis.

20. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

21. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

22. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

The day of one of my best friend's wedding I had to drop a deuce at the church like an hour and a half before the wedding. We took our tuxes to the church, a deuce came on so I went out to the restroom which was in a separate building sans AC in the middle of the summer in San Antonio. I had wanted to do this business before I showered but no dice.

Anyway, I proceed with expunging the deeds from the night before and I hear a loud slurping in the stall besides me. I look down and there is a 32oz cup of Whataburger. Is this the priest? It certainly isn't the other guys in the wedding b/c we all ate breakfast somewhere else on our way and we all drove together. Another loud slurp, I'm curious.... The toilet flushes and I see his brother walk by through the crevice in the stall. His brother has always been in a different crowd so he wasn't with us. But yet I looked at him in a different light after he was drinking a good coke while taking a crap.

23. Captain Murphy

Captain Murphy 250+ Posts

24. TXSooner518

TXSooner518 250+ Posts

one of the grossest things I've ever heard of was poker player Miami John Cernutto coming out of the john eating a friggen meatball sub sandwich. Bad enough to finish it in your own poop sauna, but he came out still chowing, so he wiped and flushed while holding the sandwich. jesus h.

25. ACE

ACE 100+ Posts

As long as I can have my laptop, food can wait til I'm finished

26. DCA_HORN

DCA_HORN 500+ Posts

27. wherzwaldo

wherzwaldo 1,000+ Posts

Some Sonics have dining rooms.

I ate a burger while on the crapper this very afternoon. It was at home, though. I'd never do it in a public bathroom.

28. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del 500+ Posts

You all realize your toothbrush has been collecting microscopic, airborne **** particles while it sits in that cup next to your bathroom sink, right?

29. NativeTXchic

NativeTXchic 1,000+ Posts

^
    ^
    That's why mine is in the cabinet! I really can't understand why ANYONE would eat much less talk on their cell phone while in the stall! I'm really sure the person on the other line wants to hear grunts, plops, etc...! SICK!!! [​IMG]

30. GakFoo

GakFoo 500+ Posts