Ego Before Accomplishment - The Aggie Way

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by bystander, Jun 7, 2017.

1. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

2. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I for one love Aggie optimism because we all know that eventually it will intersect with Aggie reality.
    Of course as a baby boomer, I may not live long enough to see it.

• Like Like x 4
  3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Yes, there's always a true-up on the horizon...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Do they still count their spring game as a win for the up coming season?

• Like Like x 2
  5. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

He just upset he waited to long to commit and we no longer need him

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Just A Few More Dawgs And It's Natty

Having been around longer than most of you, please allow me to interpret "Aggie-eze" - We only be a new coaching staff, 10 five stars including a QB, 25 four stars, a great kicker and punter, a softer schedule, a major tornado taking out Tuscaloosa & Baton Rouge, and we have a shot at winning to all.

This kid wins the "George Smith Award for Minimal Intelligence", which is only slightly more coveted than the "George Woodard Award for Academic Performance".

• Like Like x 1
  7. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

The great thing about the aggie ego is how quickly and viciously it turns inwards once the losses start to mount. Right now its a few more "dawgs" to be nasty. Come November it will be pit bulls tearing into each other's flesh. One group of aggies in camp "fire Sumlin he was always a bum" and others in camp "one year away from a national championship"

Just be patient.

• Like Like x 2
  8. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

:lmao:That O'Neal tweet is one of the dumbest I've ever read. Few more "dawgs and its natty" is hilarious. Enjoy another 8 and 4 finish ags. Oh and BTW...:ousucks: