Enterprise Rent a Car

Discussion in 'On The Road Again' started by Rex Kramer, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

Worst rental car company ever. I have a problem with these ******* bozos everywhere I go.

2. KazooMan

KazooMan 250+ Posts

Agree 100%. After their last fiasco a couple of years ago, when I went to pick up a van and they had rented all of them (I had a confirmed reservation) I promised myself that I would never use that company again.

3. auntiem

auntiem 25+ Posts

I have had issues too. When I used them early on I thought they were great, but the last few times it has been bad. One time I flew to Milwaukee and got a car with no AC. It was a warm weekend- about 90 degrees. Not fun!

4. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Hertz has been awesome for me the last 3 years I have used them exclusively. One thing to note if you are booking in Austin. The website charges you extra money for rentals at the downtown location (10th and 35). Some Airport tax or location mumbo jumbo.

They will knock that off the ticket at the office. They have tried to get the national website to fix that but it has not happened yet. Their higher quote is not the price you pay. It's the same as other locations with the lower price. Just fyi.

(they drop you off and pick you up too, like others)