Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Jul 8, 2019.
This is getting interesting.
There’s a documentary called Filthy Rich, I think on Netflix, about Epstein. This Maxwell woman seems to have been directly involved in the recruiting and abuse of many young girls right along with him.
Some of my fiends have told me that this doc is good
However, there are others in that business who claim the entire production was designed from the outset as a "containment project"
The throne room in Buckingham Palace
Prince Andrew is still in this Epstein thing yeah?
McCain's wife admits they all knew what Epstein was and what he was doing
I watched "Filthy Rich" over the last few nights. It's a very good documentary piece. As bad as you thought the Epstein situation was--it's even worse. Some thoughts:
1. Ghislane Maxwell was the main procurer of under-aged (and some not under-aged) females for Epstein to molest, rape, and mistreat.
2. Some of the older victims themselves became procurers of other girls for Epstein to abuse. In a sense, they wore two hats--victim and enabler. There was so much of this that it was like a human traficking/prostitution Amway scheme. Epstein and Maxwell paid the girls for recruiting new girls, and so on.
3. He looked for girls who were living on the edge, who were on drugs, poor, without a father, etc.
4. His signature sicko perv move was to have the girls massage him (starting out as a 'normal' massage) and then make them undress and it all went downhill from there. Ms. Maxwell was sometimes in the room with a new girl and she would also undress to show the girl that it was "ok." The authorities could fry Maxwell, she'll talk (if she lives to...). There are many, many names for her to name. I don't think the surface has even been scratched. Bill Clinton was seen by witnesses on Epstein's pedo-island, but thus far nobody caught Clinton in the act of sexual activity with a minor.
5. Florida is a very corrupt place.
6. Prince Andrew is toast. One man stated unequivocally that he saw Prince Andrew engaging in foreplay with an underaged girl in the pool on Epstein's pedo-island. He claims to not remember being with her. In the olden days, Prince Andrew would have been isolated in an obscure castle on the edges of England somewhere, or perhaps a monastery.
7. Epstein was a master con man. He talked his way into a top Wall Street job, even though he didn't have a degree (Epstein said he did). Once they found out he didn't have the degree and confronted him, Epstein talked his way into keeping the job.
8. The original source of Epstein's big wealth came from swindling an old billionaire from Ohio--the guy who owned the Limited, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Victoria's Secret. Through smooth talking (and a lack of proper internal controls), Epstein got a business power of attorney from him and was later fired for stealing around $50-60 million. Epstein never paid it back. One person on the documentary suggested Epstein had a bi-sexual relationship with the billionaire from Ohio. In any event, he never sued Epstein or pressed charges against him.
9. Aside from being a twisted pervert, Epstein was highly intelligent, and could sell ice to Eskimos.
Explain the containment aspect of this more, please.
Also, is she still alive?
There were alot of different men who took advantage of what Epstein was offering, many or perhaps even most of them rich and powerful. So they did what they needed to do to see that this film got produced before someone else did it. It lays out much of Epstein's modus operandi and enjoys the veneer of completeness. The idea was that they would lay out enough verifiable facts to be convincing and point the consensus in a certain direction. Which was away from them. In this sense, the project is slight of hand.
There was one time where Epstein had a get together and Woody Allen, Harvey Weinstein, and Kevin Spacey attended. Birds of a feather... (Note: Fathers, don't let your daughters be cocktail waitresses at that party)
To cut her jail time, I would think Maxwell will talk about everyone.
As far as the rich and powerful go, the documentary tied Epstein to Clinton (both Bill and Hillary), Trump, Prince Andrew, Dershkowitz (not just as a lawyer either, according to the documentary), various Hollywood types, and others. It also hinted that this may just be the tip of the iceberg.
Wall Street, Banking, Entertainment Industries. I am not surprised.
It gets crazier fellas.
I thought that one guy shut down the child six slave ring in DC by holding everyone at gunpoint to free up the kids being held captive in the basement...spoiler alert...there was no basement.
Is that Kevin Spacey?
yep, which is its own message
The Epstein/Maxwell case is real, very real. More than a few well known persons have been to his pedo island. Andrew, Clinton, others. Some very bad things occurred there and at his places in Florida and NYC. This is not some make believe bs or conspiracy theory. It is real.
They are making her wear paper clothes
Hopefully she doesnt die next week from an "accidental paper cut." Death by a thousand cuts?
Ghislaine Maxwell Made to Wear Paper Clothes Due to “Suicide Risk”
Why would she commit suicide? She can make a great deal.
She won't commit suicide. Someone will have her killed. We can debate who that might be until the cows come home.
Welcome to the vast right wing conspiracy. You're going to be seated next to Milton in the basement.
Just leave me my red stapler and my binder that says "TPS Reports" (that part's true as I've had it in my possession since circa 2004) and I'm good.
Wouldn't it be easier to name who he wasn't?
Has anyone ever explained this?