Epstein Case

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

From the trial testimony today:

Epstein and Maxwell kept a collection of school girl costumes and uniforms in the massage room. Some were rather small. :eek:

The house manager Juan Allesi allegedly stole thousands of $$, and he owned properties valued at $1 million. Hmmmmmm…. Sometimes Allesi called the girls for Epstein and set up massages. Maxwell’s lawyer is painting him (Allesi) as Epstein’s right hand man. Allesi said he thought the “massage girls” were of age. When Allesi testified that, if he knew of any violence in the massage rooms, he “would have done something about it”, there was audible laughter in the court!!! After that, the prosecution didn’t even bother doing a re-direct.

Maxwell’s lawyer said the anonymous “Jane”’s real name in court. That really pissed the judge off.

Robert Gruler Esq does a YouTube update on this case every day.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  2. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Ghilane Maxwell cheers for Baylor.

:bu:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

4. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

The purpose of this trial is to convict Maxwell in such a manner than none of her Ruling Class clients are exposed. Protection of the John's, who are a Who's Who list of the Ruling Class, is the most important aspect of this proceeding.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The most important aspect to whom? Not the American people, but of the Johns I guess. How do they control this?

6. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

With guys like Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, members of the Royal family, various other politicians all linked to Esptein, it's pretty easy for them to control the course of the trial, and hide at all costs, the people who actually had sex with the minors.

We're all supposed to be outranged, just outranged at the underage prostitution and sex slavery - and yet, never ask who exactly the girls were provided to. It will be an unasked, unanswered mystery for all time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Agree Duck except that truth may be revealed 50 years from now. Good Lord, can you even imagine what it will be like 50 years from now? Forget what I said, 50 years from now whatever we care about - it won’t be this.

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This is the one that should be televised.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

This went back decades and most US Presidents were involved in this except Trump, and Reagan. Both Bush's, Clinton, Obama, and Biden are/were involved. Therefore, suppressing this will be of upmost importance and I agree, the truth will not see the light of day! Whenever Truth Social goes online, I would expect more truth would get revealed then, but that will come AFTER the verdict of the Maxwell trial. Expect the verdict before New Years in that week when nobody is watching. No major news coverage. I am hopeful Truth Social will make a difference in March or April when it goes live.

10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If federal Rule had allowed for it, it likely would have been. Instead, we see the control wielded by the Sketch Artist lobby...

Side note...at least Fox let us know that the xmas tree arsonist had also, within the past few days, exposed himself to the Maxwell attendees...and was back out on the no-bond provisions in whack-a-doodle NYC to be observed when the tree was relit last night.

11. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

12. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

If there's one thing that can get Democrats and Republicans (politicians not voters) to work together, it's fear of jail time!

13. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Wow, I thought she would have evidence on people, she could cut a deal. She should have something on someone.

16. horninchicago

Or, she is taking the fall.

Frankie Five Angels comes to mind.

17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She may not want to go the way of Epstein.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. LousianaHorn

LousianaHorn Kabong

She's the fallguy for this operation............

19. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

They are keeping all the documents and information secret aren't they? If so she is a scapegoat. They most important thing is not incriminating everyone else she and Jeffrey "worked" with.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Not entirely unheard of for a defendant to let the trial proceed and THEN sing between guilt and sentencing procedures, hoping for some reductions.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Ha!

She can joint-host a show with that guy who wanked it on camera in the Zoom meeting...

But if she starts bringing in underage girls as guests of the show, even CNN will have to fire her.

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mb?
    Why would naming names cause a judge to reduce sentence?

23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The prosecutor will refer to it in some manner as 'substantial assistance.' Granted, federal sentencing guidelines also tend to attach a trial penalty to the scoring, primarily because of the 'lack of acceptance of responsibility,' which is basically a penalty for demanding due process of law.

Think of it in much the same light as how someone like Sammy the Bull could have a dozen or more bodies attached to him and still get a single-digit term.

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So because she names names like say Clinton and Prince Andrew then they are responsible too and that reduces her responsibility some?

25. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If she can back up the claims, then it COULD be something that helps with additional prosecutions...

It is not about sharing responsibility or the culpability. It can be a difficult matrix to compute at times...and what qualifies in one case as 'substantial assistance' may vary from defendant to defendant...

26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

She doesn’t trust the witness protection program. Don’t blame her.

27. horninchicago

She helped facilitate the trafficking and molestation of young girls. I hope she gets whatever is coming to her, legal or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Addressing for federal inmates in protection is always interesting...different mailing address and you cannot put their name on the envelope. Also, you won't find them on the online roster through the BOP website even if you have the Register Number.

Years ago, I had a call from a guy in the program and the address was just a little off. When I called the unit to confirm I had the right mailing address, I got told he didn't exist. Moments later, I got a call from the handlers in DC wanting to know what my interest in the guy was...

But yeah, Killary has some reach...

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  29. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Yeah personally I’d like to see her hung by her _ _ _, you fill in, but I wish she’d talk first.

30. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Downward departures for substantial assistance are for those who aid in prosecution of others. Don’t think she can help them. Would you want to be the prosecutor who indicted an English prince or one or two former presidents?

meanwhile, how many dead in Afghanistan or Syria? Minor stuff, I know, and hardly worth the time of cable news.