Epstein Case

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

No, you just love every democrat and want to see every republican burned.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Its only absurd because your assertion that Barr is responsible is absurd. Youre literally making that case, which is retarded.

3. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

No, I did not say responsible. He ACCOUNTABLE for what happened. That is quite different. The person responsible was probably Epstein.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Old?
    That is exactly what you posted and then you posted your eyes were crossed.
    Did your crossed eyes impede your memory?

5. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Then Jeff Bezos is accountable for all his delivery truck drivers. Happy now? :catfight:

6. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Accountable=Responsible, is old65 a lawyer or something? That's some semantic BS there.

7. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

Yes, if he does nothing to correct it, he will pay in lost revenues.

8. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

Yes he is responsible for the department. The dept reports to him.

9. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

they are related.

1) Accountable
    (of a person, organization, or institution) required or expected to justify actions or decisions; responsible).

10. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

This comment inferred that Trump nefariously directed Barr to see to it that the DOJ, under their watch, allowed or caused Epstein to die in custody. It is worded much differently than my analogy above of a football coach having "responsibility" after the fact if a player is arrested, for example, for a DUI.

• Like Like x 1
  11. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

OK, let's play on your tuft. A football player(s) at Baylor raped some co eds. The player committed the rape. Star was responsible for Briles and Briles the football players. Briles did nothing. Briles was fired and so was Starr. The same thing would be true for DUI cases if the dominos fell the same way.

We do not know how the dominos will fall in the Epstein case.

The bottom line for this part of the topic is the absurd claim by 45 that Clinton was responsible for the death of Epstein. But as you and most of the circular spuad of posters is to support the absurd claim of 45. 45 has a history of falsely accusing his opponets of an act he has committed. 45 could take a dump on his desk in the Oval office and a majority of posters here would support that as an honorable act.

• poop poop x 1
  12. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I don't think I have commented either way on who is responsible or how the guy actually died with the exception of a Godfather 2 image meant as a joke.

I was merely pointing out that your comment went much further than just saying trump and Barr are responsible for the actions of the DOJ. Your comment made it sound like Trump ordered Barr to have Epstein killed, or to make sure he wasn't guarded properly so he could commit suicide.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL - nothing to see here
    (but have to wonder if they have newly opened accounts in the Cayman Islands)

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yep. I'm not sure why anyone is engaging him on this or taking it seriously. His post might present the mostly baldly partisan and hacky point anyone has made in the history of Hornfans, which is a very high standard. If we followed it with consistency, then basically every President since George Washington (with the possible exception of William Henry Harrison) should have been impeached.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I take offense to this.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Well, that's offensive to other partisan hacks. I feel triggered!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Thoughts from the treadmill last night. Epstien's death benefited Trump, Clinton and any number of other sexually deviant powerful people. Also, the odds of a seemingly guilty pedophile with a mountain of evidence against him offing himself in prison are like betting the home team in an Iron Bowl. It's not a 5 team parlay. His high profile nature leads to conjecture. That said, only one person who benefited from his death had "accountability" for the prison holding him, the staff watching him, etc. So, the simplest explanation is that he did what many old pedophiles facing the music do, end their life. The next simplest explanation is not that "Killary" somehow did her thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

In this case, though, it's all the other circumstances that lead to conjecture as well. That sets this apart from most conspiracy theories where Occam's Razor generally has a field day with their claims. In this case, a conspiracy to have him killed seems to fit the limited data we have more simply than all those coincidences just adding up randomly.

But as you said:

There are so many people who might possibly have had reasons that anyone assuming they know for sure who specifically was behind it (which always just so happens to be someone they disagree with on political issues) isn't looking at things anywhere close to objectively.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

At least some in the Brit media are still willing to cover this stuff. US media not so much

"BILL Clinton was seen walking off with a woman on each arm during a stay at Jeffrey Epstein’s ("Pedo") Island, legal papers claim."

The shock allegation comes from Virginia Gueffre, 35, who has claimed she was once a globe-trotting teenage “sex slave” for twisted tycoon Epstein.

She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein's prison suicide, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his high-profile pals.

Virginia writes: “Strolling into the darkness with two beautiful girls around either arm, Bill seemed content to retire for the evening.”
    Clinton ‘walked off with woman on each arm on Epstein's island’

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Sooooo.... maybe, before he was killed, Epstein had this portrait moved from his island dungeon temple to his home to ensure the world would see just how twisted and dangerous the Clintons are? He knew Hillary would kill him. And he was right.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"..... During my freshman year, one of Epstein’s recruiters, a stranger, approached me on the sidewalk outside my high school. Epstein never operated alone. He had a ring of enablers and surrounded himself with influential people. I was attending a performing arts school on the Upper East Side, studying musical theater. I wanted to be an actress and a singer.

The recruiter told me about a wealthy man she knew named Jeffrey Epstein. Meeting him would be beneficial, and he could introduce me to the right people for my career, she said. When I confided that I had recently lost my father and that my family was living on food stamps, she told me he was very caring and wanted to help us financially.

The trap was set....."

Opinion | Jeffrey Epstein Raped Me When I Was 15

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Epstein autopsy revealed he had several broken bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

By itself that doesn't say much, as it could be from hanging or from strangulation.

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So does that mean that this one is true as well?https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-have-to-answer-teens-rape-accusat#.gtDdpq85m

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    That is a serious accusation and should be investigated. The article from 2016 says it was filed for the third time.
    what happened with the case?

28. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Who here will admit they'd never heard of the hyoid bone prior to today?

It does sound fishy that he was able to break several neck bones hanging himself from the top bunk. Sounds more like Luca Brasi visited him in his cell. Surely there's video footage showing who came and went that day.

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I had heard of it but not in connection with a hanging. I am guessing in the few cases where it did break in a hanging it was a result of a full hanging.
    Not from a 5 foot book bed.
    and it was not the only bone that broke.
    The next thing said to be looked for is bruises on the body.
    Until more is known it is hard to say one way or the other.
    Kinda like the Jussie Smollett case. It looked suspicious from the beginning but no one really knew.

I wonder who is protecting that Maxwell woman?

30. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — a fast-food joint in Los Angeles.

Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best seller by journalist Ted Gup.

Where is the AG?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffr...n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

• Funny Funny x 2