Every Game Has a Life of It's Own....

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by OUsucksATMblows, Dec 6, 2009.

1. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

To all the panickers....

Every game takes on it's own life, so to speak. You can't look at our performance last night and say "there's no way we can play with Bama". If that was true than Bama would have never beat Florida because the week before they struggled with Auburn who had lost 5 out of 6.

Nebraska woud have given Florida and Bama a struggle last night. They were very well prepared and played with a ton of passion and absolutely no pressure on them.

There are thing we need to improve but we'll be improving those things while preparing for the BCS title game....not the Fiesta Bowl

I have all the faith in the world our that Mack, Greg and Will will get our guys ready to play and have a great game plan. Our O line has a month to get better and develop some nastiness. Beat Bama! Hook Em Horns

2. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

3. OrangeRB

OrangeRB 500+ Posts

As much as I would like to agree with your sentiments, the truth is that our o-line has had four months to develop. I hardly think that this next month is going to turn them into beasts that they aren't. It is what it is.

The question is can Davis somehow create a game plan that accounts for their short comings.

4. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

I think our game with Bama will be a four quarter game in the high teens or low twenties. I think it will be decided by less than a touchdown. BWTFDIK?

5. triplehorn

triplehorn 2,500+ Posts

Agree with the OP, and I also wonder what it will be like for Bama to play on the west coast. It's a weird intangible, but I can imagine Bama feeling more in its element in the Sugar or Orange.