Extra OU tix offered to season ticket holders

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by LHABSOB, Sep 13, 2021.

1. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

Bad timing after Saturday's debacle, but I just got an email from ticket office that they are offering extra tix (up to 4) for OU game. I went and grabbed my 4 extra, upper deck end zone. But man, I don't remember them offering up extras to OU in previous years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. EMJ426

EMJ426 250+ Posts

I got 4 also. Not excited about the row, but Does anyone know how many seats are in a row?

3. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

I don't know how many seats but I do recall that Seat 1 is in the middle of the section- not on the aisle, so that causes confusion. The aisle seats are somewhere in the 13-16 range so I guess toward the top there are ~30 seats per row.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alphabets

Alphabets < 25 Posts

Any word on TX/OU kickoff time?

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Not yet, probably two weeks. If it's not 11, I won't be able to attend because I'll be recovering from a heart attack.

Alabama & A&M are first pick. They won't stick us in Fair Park after dark. Best to hope for is Bama gets prime time night game & we get 230.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

The current convoluted TV thinking on the importance of games is #1- 7pm Central; #2 - 11am Central; #3 - all other. Thus Sabre is safe with his 2:30 prediction (too bad he will be in the CCU without a TV).

• Funny Funny x 2