FAU PPV Directv channel?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by orangeandwhite, Aug 24, 2008.

1. TexanWolv

TexanWolv 1,000+ Posts

I still do not see an option to purchase.....In fact 784 is showing infomercials.

I also signed onto my online account and don't see an option to purchase it. All I see on there is Program Details, Record to Receiver, E-Mail Notice.

I'm going to be really annoyed if I have to call them.

2. txtxyeha

txtxyeha 250+ Posts

Via DirecTV's website I just requested that the game be recorded to one of my two DVRs. Didn't give me the option to record to both.

Searched for "Texas Florida Atlantic" to find the listing on their site.

3. pghook

pghook < 25 Posts

I called Direct TV to order. Tell them that you cannot find the link to order it online and they will waive the $5.00 phone charge. [​IMG]

Hope this helps.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Paul

4. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

It's showing the Big-10 Network right now. Still shows UT-FAU though. Still no option to purchase. [​IMG]

5. 77horn

77horn 500+ Posts

I just talked to them. You will not be able to order online. You can only do it via your remote (if you have your receiver hooked up to a phone line) or by calling.

I complained about having to pay the $5 upcharge to call in this situation, and they waived the charge.

6. Big Ess Fro

Big Ess Fro 250+ Posts

I do have a phone line hooked up, but how do you order using the remote?

7. SailingHorn

SailingHorn 25+ Posts

The link to order online is now available if you go to schedules and scroll down to the game.

8. Captain Murphy

Captain Murphy 250+ Posts

I've been experiencing the same frustrations as everyone else. Couldn't order it online, couldn't order it with remote. Interestingly, about 30 minutes ago I began receiving an infomercial of some sort on 784 (before it was only blank screen). Maybe this meant I was going to receive the broadcast for free? Didn't want to chance it, though, so I called Directv and ordered it. The woman says, "You should be receiving a signal now." I told her I was already receiving a signal. When I ordered it, nothing changed - it was and is still showing the same infomercial.

Strange.

9. Big Ess Fro

Big Ess Fro 250+ Posts

I am getting the infomercial (havent ordered yet)

I do not think that is an indication that you would have gotten the game for free.

10. Captain Murphy

Captain Murphy 250+ Posts

11. Lost_In_Ohio

Lost_In_Ohio 500+ Posts

Looks like it just easily came availble on the actual channel. A box popped up asking if you would like to purchase which made it very easy.