Final Four Watching - Ft Worth ??

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by DRAG69, Apr 3, 2008.

1. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

I am headed to Ft Worth this weekend for the NASCAR races and was wondering where a good place was to watch the Final Four on Saturday.

Any suggestions ?

2. Dr Fear

Dr Fear 500+ Posts

Chimy's!!! My home away from home.

3. TornACL

TornACL 250+ Posts

Where are you staying? Are you staying up north by the TMS track, downtown, elsewhere?

If you're up north by TMS, best of luck to you. You can choose between the Chili's in Roanoke and the Dublin Square Pub off Western Center Blvd and I-35W.

If you're in town, I'd suggest The Pour House for the early game, and Fox and Hound for the late game. Both are right in the heart of downtown and you can't miss them.

Although The Pour House is a pretty solid place, they typically have a live band or DJ on Saturday night, and they won't hesitate to ruin your sports experience by firing up the music around 9pm as you try to watch the game.

4. FW_Horn_32

FW_Horn_32 100+ Posts

If you are in the Mid-Cities, go to Duke's Original Roadhouse in Bedford. The scenery there is fantastic!

[​IMG]

5. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

We always walked over to the Pour House to watch them. I can't believe I'm missing my first Texas race.

6. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

Thanks and keep them coming.
    Actually I am staying in Burleson. There is a very inexpensive hotel that I have stayed in several times for the race and it is fairly nice. It is a little bit of a drive but I am staying over Sunday night and driving back early Monday morning so I will be closer to Austin.

I plan on leaving the Nationwide race in time to get somewhere for the first game so anywhere including downtown will work.