Football camp

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Mr. Fiesta, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

I'm bringing one of my kids to participate in the Tom Herman Texas Football Camp and I love what is in the information packet:

"Below is a list of items that are provided to your camper; any other essentials that you will need to be prepared for camp are your camper’s responsibility. Please note that this is a University of Texas Camp and we ask that you DO NOT WEAR CLOTHING THAT ADVERTISES OTHER COLLEGIATE SCHOOLS."

This is my 3rd son to attend the Texas football camp and over the years, I've witnessed a lot of kids (and their parents) wearing clothes that had other football teams logo on them. Even aggy was usually represented and I always wondered why they were at a Texas football camp if they liked those schools better. This may be trivial to some and petty to others but I really, really, really like that Coach Herman is attempting to put a stop to it. :bevo:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Thanks for sharing. Another example of how detail oriented Coach Herman is. Everything matters. I likey

• Like Like x 1
  3. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Simple-
    Your kid shows up with heathenesk attire, you sir or madam will run gassers until Herman gets tired.

• Like Like x 2