For my 14,986th post...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horn69, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

I'd like to say how much fun I have had over the years cheering on the Horns in all sports! There's been lots (though more in the past than present) of good "sports points" made mixed in with lots of banter, not to mention serious outrage when things didn't go well - which has been way too often lately! A big Bevo thanks to the creators and owners of this website for administering it with a highly ethical set of principles.

As usual, I bleed Burnt Orange and even though I keep thinking each week we're going to get that "significant win," I am totally onboard with Charlie Strong and his staff. I think the future is extremely bright for Texas football. And I hope all the other sports - men & ladies alike - return to championship ways, like everyone at Hornfans.com hope!

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

H69 - excellent post my friend - it has been fun. You are one of our stalwarts on this site!

We both have a lot of history with the program and this website. Since HF was established we have seen 1 NC in football, 2 NC in baseball, 1 NC in volleyball, 1 NC in Men's golf plus the drama of Ranger Zealots in the past years (please forgive me in advance if I missed something from UT's NC's).

This is truly a sad time re: HF... I hope some of our IT wizards on this site somehow figure out how to keep this thing alive...

Cheers!

[​IMG]