1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

For Sale - Lime Green Parking Pass for Rice Game

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by SWHorn, Sep 5, 2015.

1. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

I have a Lime Green parking pass for the Rice game. $50.

2. Rick Rodriguez

Rick Rodriguez < 25 Posts

I'm interested In buying parking pass . My number is 956-605-4234 Rick

3. Rick Rodriguez

Rick Rodriguez < 25 Posts

4. BevoBeef

BevoBeef 250+ Posts

Rick Rod.,

It is fine to put your phone number if you want to. However, a better way would be to use the private conversation feature on this board. Putting out your phone number to the public can lead to some unwanted phone calls to you.

In order to use this feature :
    1. View the submenu under your user name (in the upper right corner) by putting you cursor over it.
    2. Click on "Conversations". Once you go to that window. Click on "start a conversation" in the right corner.
    3. Put SWHorn (or whoever you want in this conversation) as a particiipant in the private conversation. Title the conversation and write your private response to him. If you just put the first letters of the participant's name, the predictive text will give you his name below. You can just click on his predictive name and it will pop into the participant box.

Also, you can find out more info in the FAQ -- item 12.
    The "FAQ" button is at the top of each page. Find out more useful information by looking through it.

Good luck to you. I wrote a private conversation to you as an example.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  5. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts