1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

For Sale: Season Tickets-SOLD

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by Hornmatic, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Hornmatic

Hornmatic 100+ Posts

Selling two season ticket seats-both are single sets

1. Section 104 row 18 seat 24. These are on the first row up when you come out of the tunnel (you won’t have a row directly in front of you) and is an aisle seat.

2. Section 105 row 16 seat 32. These are two rows down when you come out of the tunnel and have chair backs.

Asking $450 for each, and if you buy both I’ll throw in Lime Green Parking and two passes to the Corral Club. Both are great seats individually but I always sit in the 105 seats. There are other season ticket holders to my left but the seats to my right appear to be ticket broker/scalper seats that are rarely filled. 98% of the time whoever I bring can move down next to me by the middle of the first quarter. Not the ideal situation, but it usually works out.

PM if interested

Thanks!

Edit-Tickets have been sold. Thanks,