Foreman WAS ALMOST #20 !!!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Texdoc, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Texdoc

Texdoc 500+ Posts

(See HD's update on other thread)...

D'onta that is.....
    Word is that Armanti wants to take a few visits just because he can if he doesn't commit right now. Texas still a huge leader & his Dad said he expects him to commit to the Horns soon.

Seriously - I think D'onta probably needed to sew up his spot (prob Gresham's spot) while the gettin was still good. This pretty much sews up Armanti too, but since his spot will still be there, he wants to take advantage of some free vacations first, & Mack prob told him to visit first-commit after. There's no way he will commit elsewhere now that playing with his brother is one of the Longhorn perks.

HOOK 'EM,
    Texdoc [​IMG]

2. Texdoc

Texdoc 500+ Posts

Oh Yeah.... ANNND....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HOOK 'EM,
    Texdoc [​IMG]

3. No le hace

No le hace 500+ Posts

4. OldHippie

OldHippie 2,500+ Posts

Congratulations and welcome.

5. 3nnsang

3nnsang 100+ Posts

linky ?

6. El Torito

El Torito 1,000+ Posts

7. addicted to Horn

addicted to Horn 1,000+ Posts

8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

9. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

10. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Armanti has the better moves. If we're going to have a resurgent tempo passing game, he'd be the icing on the cake to play alongside his Stings brethren.

Everyone should go watch Sergio Kindle's 2005 tape. D'onta plays so much like him. Balls to the wall, not afraid of contact, etc. If he can learn to play LB/SS, he could be a real force back there. I think it's kind of obvious that we're trying to keep our options open for Armanti, but if the Sooners keep him, c'est la vie.

11. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

Whoa.... Nellie!!!

Not sure where you got the info TexDoc, but there's nothing out formally in print on that news... lots of things to take in consideration here and it's not a public commit yet. 247Sports, Rivals, ESPN nor Scout have not reported anything... Not to say it won't happen, just not official! [​IMG]

12. Texdoc

Texdoc 500+ Posts

Well, I can't divulge my sources [​IMG] but looks like I jumped the gun. [​IMG]
    Ironically looks like the coaches are now demanding a package deal. That's gotta be a first. I still think that if they took D'onta now that it would only increase the overall odds of landing Armanti when he's ready.
    Stay tuned..... [​IMG]

HOOK 'EM,
    Texdoc [​IMG]