Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Pulling all your quotes on diminishing the importance of audit experience to justify Cyber Ninjas being chosen as the lead auditor. All of your posts were claiming either experience didn't matter or it doesn't exist. Now we know that auditors submitted RFP's with Intersec including CyFir in their bid.

Karen Fann won't share any information on how she landed on Cyber Ninjas, only that Logan had supported Sidney Powell and Lin Wood lawsuits and that they had zero experience in election auditing. The only thing we know is that $150k was the bid that was accepted by the AZ Senate and that more $$$ would be needed and raised by private means, thus OAN and other random conspiracy guys raising money (eg. the Overstock founder).

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Stating that no one having real experience is a lot different than saying, 'but I wasn't the one who claimed there weren't any auditors with election audit experience open to taking it on defending the selection of Cyber Ninjas."

3. Seattle Husker

I was summarizing the full context of the conversation but if you want to rever to claiming "no one having any real experience" be my guest because that's fiction.

4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It's not fiction. No one is doing what's been done here in the States. Point to me where a combination of machines being analyzed along with physical ballots being checked out on this scale. I'll wait.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No, what happened was you got caught again with your atrocious reading comprehension skills.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Seattle Husker

Nobody has ever done a hand recount? Nobody has ever audited the machines? Both of those have been done many times before.

Testing for Bamboo residue and using ultra violet lights for non-existent watermarks? I'll give you that. Nobody's been crazy enough to chace conspiracy theories. So you're essentially saying they HAD to bring in the crazies to test for crazy theories using private money that believes those theories because no reputable firm has experience doing that? We agree. That's what I've been saying all along.

7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

LOL! This is more than a hand recount. The reason why they're looking at possible foreign ballots is because witnesses in Arizona reported odd feeling ballots. Does that mean they're from China? No. More than likely xeroxed ones which the audit will pick up. Maybe there's nothing there. Who knows? Oh Lord, here we go with the conspiracy **** again. Do you want to go back and check all of the stuff you said were conspiracy theories that came up true? Why didn't you respond to me debunking your idiotic Grifter or Auditor article? Cat got your tongue?

• Like Like x 1
  8. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Most of the claimed conspiracy theories are slowly coming true. That will include a new emergency election at some point. In the US!

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Liberals in 2020- there's no evidence of election fraud
    Liberals in 2021 -*when election evidence is found* Those grifter, amateur auditors are trying to steal the election!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Makes me wonder if I do a search on Husker's past posts will I catch him calling the lab theory for Covid a conspiracy theory?

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

With that I'm putting him back on ignore. Only way to keep my sanity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Me too, I un-ignored him a week ago maybe. Mistake.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

It is actually great for the country as a whole. There are a lot of young and really ignorant people out there who vote like it's a high school student council popularity contest. The fewer of them who turn out, the better for everybody.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Garm
    Facts always seem to bite lefties in the azz.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Seattle Husker

Yes, typically we don't start multi-million dollar privately funded investigations for public elections on anecdotal references like "odd feeling ballots" from partisan sources. It's absolutely batshit crazy that I even have to type that sentence. As an aside, have you ever seen a ballot with out some sore of Ballot ID on it? Do you think Maricopa County knows which ballot IDs were used?

Feel free to hold me accountable. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to deflect to avoid my own accountability. In this thread alone you've missed badly on the County Supervisors being Republican dominated and now have been proven misguided when you defended Cyber Ninjas based solely on the premise experienced auditors hadn't bid for this work and/or didn't have the right experience.

16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So, how much are the ghost hunters going to make on this thing?

17. Seattle Husker

The ghost hunters won't say but emphasize they are focused on transparency. We do know that OAN raised $150k in a single day. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the cost of the event center, paid staff amidst 4 different firms working over the course of 8-10 weeks and you can easily estimate the audit to be multiple millions. Think the donors gave money to put the conspiracy theories to be or feed them?

18. Seattle Husker

The Heritage foundation is the thought leader and typically the legislation author behind most of the conservative state voter suppression laws being implemented. Look at #3 of their Election Integrity voting rights proposal.

upload_2021-5-24_14-8-2.png

Partisan funding of election activities achieves partisan results.

19. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

I agree with the right wingers on one thing for sure: the less people voting, the better for us all. We got Washington, Adams and Jefferson in order when only white male property owners could vote.

Now we get duds like Biden, Trump and Obama when massive numbers vote. And Clinton and W.

We are now letting in massive numbers of people from central america and Haiti; now there are some places that know how to elect real candidates of genius. And practical, too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Those are David Duke talking points there.

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  22. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

No, the libs and Antifa will try to burn this country down. I already stated that most people who voted for Trump think Biden won an unfair election. And each individual came up with that thought independently. It will be an interesting July.

• Like Like x 2
  23. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Trump is trying to save America. Biden, Obama and the central banks have tried to burn it down.
    Mount Rushmore. That’s how good Trump was for one term. Now he’s starting over.

• poop poop x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Let me ask a question
    Do those of you who think there was no election fraud , including the Never Trumpers
    Do you honestly believe Biden got 81 million votes?

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  25. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

81 million legal votes :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Trump trying to do anything for anyone other than himself is laughable. His kids will go by the wayside at some point.

27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Trump said prior to the last two elections that if he lost it was because they cheated. What a *****.

28. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I guess you missed the unemployment numbers before Covid.

• Like Like x 1
  29. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Trump said prior to the last two elections that if he lost it was because they cheated. What a *****.

Well the 2020 election they did cheat. But let’s wait. People listen but they see other disturbing evidence, sending people home but still counting “votes “ just one example. You think everyone follows Trump blindly that’s not true but you can believe it. It is probably 10% just like every a hole college football fan.

30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

His base is a solid 35%. And by solid, I mean he could screw a 14 year old on Starz and that wouldn’t waiver. They’d call it fake news.