Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Subcontracted on this job I believe. However, they did say they come to all decisions equally. CyFIR and the other company that quit in mid May do have auditing experience. How much I don't know. I'll reiterate again that it's not what's important. You can train a monkey to tabulate totals and examine ballots. These 4 were chosen for their expertise on the machines.

The whole amateur, biased **** are MSM narratives.

NOBODY has any experience in what's being done in regards to the ballots and machines together if you want to get technical about it. The size of this operation is mind blowing.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Last week officials and elected pols from Pa visited audit procedures and facilities in Maricopa.
    This week Ga officials are going to visit. There are apparently other states coming to visit as well.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The irony is how many of these GOP folks were elected in these “fraudulent” elections.

4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

CyFir does not have experience that I can find. Ben Cotton, the CEO of CyFir did file an affidavit in support of a Michigan lawsuit in April claiming he'd found vulnerabilities in the voting software. That case has since been dismissed.

Well, these "monkeys" didn't know enough about auditing to understand that only red pens are acceptable for auditors as they handed out blue/black pens to all the counters on day 1.

That's not true. There are certified election equipment auditors, one of which audited the equipment and gave a report to the Maricopa County BoS before CyberNinjas arrived. In the 5-10 days that company was onsite they evaluated the devices, how and when they were connected to the internet and a number of other standard voting machine audits.

Nobody is trained to look for bamboo in the paper fibers or other crazy internet rumors because that's ******* crazy. Each ballot has a bar code and each voter can vote only once so it's pretty damn easy to determine if "40k ballots were injected from China". They wouldn't have bar codes in the range that were issued or you'd have duplicate ballots being issued for voters.

It's so big and complex that a monkey can do it! That's the summary of a bad argument trying to justify why you don't need anyone with experience while also claiming that it's so complex that nobody has experience. Both arguments are demonstrably false but it works for those that a trying to defend the indefensible.

5. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Well, that solves the Chinese and bamboo issues. How about all the others?

6. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

FTFY

• Like Like x 1
  8. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Let's see what results are first. If they determine Trump actually won Arizona it'll be the biggest story in years.

9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The electorate is jerrimandered to the point that the right has a 55%ish advantage in # of seats despite having about 45% of the actual people. HRC won by 3% yet lost pretty comfortably. Biden won by 7% but barely won. The electoral college has lived it's life. The Senate and the White House shouldn't both have biases leading one direction. When they do then the judicial branch will eventually as well. McConnell refused to seat more than 100 judicial vacancies and one supreme court seat. Very despicable. To me they should implode the fillibuster over that abuse of power.

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

So, "jerrimandering" is causing the electoral college not to be fair. lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Glad I can entertain you. Gerrymandering has taken the House for perpetuity after 2022. The electoral college is a whole other issue but together they make the house, senate, executive branch and judicial branch all with a decided advantage to the minority.

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Those dumbass founding fathers. If only they had Switzer and his wisdom and sense of fairness back in 1787 . . .

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think they would look at some of these congressional districts and laugh at the corruption. They would then agree with Switzer. [​IMG]

14. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

By your logic, the substantial 'minority' should have to live under the tyranny of the likes of the idiots in LA/SF/NYC/CHI/HOU/DAL. Screw that nonsense!

There are valid reasons the flyover States get an equal say. And as long as the loony left keeps pushing for a complete erosion of democracy, there will be pushback from the rational people.

15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Who's pushing for a complete erosion of democracy? They want to maintain democracy. Your folks want authoritarianism.

16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm no fan of gerrymandering, but it's not a reason to overhaul our system. It's also not a new problem, nor is it unique to Republicans. It's only new to being criticized by Democrats, because Republicans are benefiting now (after Democrats benefited from it for decades).

And would they automatically presume corruption? You do know that James Madison's Vice President was the "Gerry" in gerrymander and that he was a delegate to the convention that wrote the US Constitution, right (which should give you an idea of how old of an issue it is)? (He refused to sign the Constitution but not for nefarious reasons. He was pissed that it didn't have a Bill of Rights.)

17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The people who think the Supreme Court should decide every major political or social issue in the United States and not according to the written law.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Well, according to my research Madison was mad as a hatter and was in worse shape than the national debt at the time.

19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He may have been mad at the time, but he wasn't when he wrote the Constitution. And even if he was, his work product has served us well for over 200 years at least when we follow it. I could go for that kind of madness.

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It was a Hamilton joke.

2:15 in.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You should have known I'm not woke enough to have seen Hamilton. (Though interestingly, it's not very woke anymore.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Have you not been paying attention to the push for marxism coming from the loony left? Have you not been paying attention to the push to decimate, nee eliminate, any semblance of law and order? Have you not been paying attention to the fact that the left wants staff at the border to simply wave "OLE" and chant 'Red Rover, Red Rover...everyone come over"? Oh and then to give those illegal aliens benefits that my taxes have to pay for while simultaneously saying that Citizens get no say in the matter...

None of the election bills do ANYTHING that precludes a legal citizen from voting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I would say that your characterizations of the wacky left do not match what's coming from the Biden Administration. But, hey, Tucker & Co. aren't going to tell you that.

24. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

George Washington could not tell a lie. Joseph Biden tells people what his overlords put on the teleprompter.

All you have to do is WATCH any of his few public appearances...when he tries to ad lib, he gets all flustered.

Accordingly, you look at the lessers in his Administration...you have a Treasury Secretary trying to link fiscal policy to climate bullsh*t. You have military commanders doing every thing possible to weaken the forces by eliminating those who believe in the Constitution. You have a tranny overseeing health issues and claiming intact males can be women and should be included in a locker room set aside for females. The list goes on. You just need to open your eyes and actually PAY ATTENTION.

Oh, and generally speaking, I don't watch Fox for my news or entertainment intake. So take your Tucker nonsense elsewhere...although apparently you cannot keep your eyes off of their programming if you are going to refer to it in any manner...the left probably helps prop their ratings...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  26. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Hammer and scorecard. Italy and The Vatican owned the satellites. They could give Biden higher vote counts (ie.1.4). They could lower Trump vote counts (ie. 0.7). We’ll see what they eventually reveal.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Does this mean Trump actually cheated when he won Antrim County?

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That's the insidious thing about the big steal. They only adjusted vote totals of counties that they were going to lose so it wouldn't stick out...[thinks about it]...not a totally bad way to go about it. I'd like to see a real audit.

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And if you look at Antrim County, Trump did about as well as he did in 2016. If they were trying to help Biden, they didn't help him much.

30. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That's what has me confused. Antrim County was won by Trump with 61% of the votes. This was validated by the hand count of ballots. The only reason to be looking at Antrim County is because of that now infamous switch of votes from Biden to Trump which was corrected the night of the election and was attributed human error.

Keep in mind, the Antrim County case has been closed and is no longer being audited.

It boggles the mind that random twitter poster claims are posted as "fact".

• Agree Agree x 1