Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

It's almost like these individuals are creating their own reality. Just take their word for it.

I'll say it right now...Wendy Rogers is batshit crazy. Her twitter comments alone should result in impeaching her but it won't because of the gerymandered district.

[​IMG]

2. Seattle Husker

Watching through Frankspeech.com? If so, you're already making a payment when Mr. Pillow sells your data.

3. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Is SH Seattle Husker?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I watch through HF commentary.
    And Wendy’s district looks amazingly like my last sales territory. Now that was bat s*** crazy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

:lol:

Favorito showed the evidence of the tally sheets to the public so it's more than a "claim". 100-0 for Biden isn't possible and the boxes themselves showed a near equal distribution between the 2 candidates, not 100-0 like the sheet said.. Pretty damning and that's just 1 example. You still don't have enough brains to figure out this is another Seattle hippie fest moment for you, do you?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  6. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

That is correct. Seattle Husker. Since my kids text all the time, I thought I could get away with the text language they taught me.

7. Seattle Husker

Wait, you promoted Russell Ramsfeld and his merry band of BS that polluted lawsuits in MI and GA. He was the one that couldn't tell the difference between MI and MN when analyzing voter roll and ballots submitted. You then lauded his "expert" until that dude was inadvertently doxxed by Sidney Powell and we quickly learned the "military intelligence analyst" was actually an army grease monkey who never completed the course he claimed and had no formal training.

With that level of attention to detail it's not surprising you are easily fooled about the what constitutes evidence. You're all in on confirmation bias and not wise enough to validate it before touting it as definitive. Fortunately, smarter individuals like judges laugh at people like you as they dismissed cases like "The Kraken". Unfortunately, there are enough rubes to sign-up and give money to Mr. Pillow, Trump and other grifters that it's worth their while to keep the con going.

8. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

I have him blocked so I was just checking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The mess up between MI and MN was on Powell's team it looks to be. Btw, what "expert" did I laud? I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else.

What's funny about you is that you think the MSM articles where you're getting your info is correct. They're not.

Seattle hippie love fest part 2 incoming.

10. Seattle Husker

I really don't care of Powell or Ramsland screwed up because it was all one giant mess that literally has Powell in danger of getting her law license suspended because the information was as poorly vetted as the claims you are touting here. You did defend the "experts" amidst the 1-70 legal rout. You defended multiple "experts".

In other words, I'm not reading your confirmation biased articles so they must be fake, right? Do you realize how vapid that claim is? Saying it over and over and over and over only demonstrates a rare level of intellectual shallowness. You may want to find a new schtick.

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If you're going to accuse me of supporting someone give me names and get your story straight. I was never in favor of "spyder" or whatever he calls himself.

Your articles are so biased it's not even funny. You actually think the MSM **** you read are factual. You don't ever learn no matter how many times you've made an *** out of yourself here. The lack of self awareness from you is mind blowing.

Powell got in trouble for some of the things she said about Dominion. Things that may or may not be factual. We'll see. The fact that they're trying to take her license before the evidence has had a chance to come out tells you this is largely political.

I showed this above but U didn't respond. Favorito showed the evidence of the tally sheets to the public so it's more than a "claim". 100-0 for Biden isn't possible and the boxes themselves showed a near equal distribution between the 2 candidates, not 100-0 like the sheet said.. Pretty damning and that's just 1 example. In Arizona we have the Board who are trying to deliberately hide stuff from the auditors. What does that tell you?

We are now just getting the evidence by looking at the ballots and the truth is slowly coming out. No, it didn't and probably won't get anywhere in court because there is no legal precedent for overturning an election. I'm just here for the truth to come out and stop this nonsense before '22.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Seattle Husker

This was your initial defense of Ramsland.
    First, I've yet to see anyone claim that Powell's team made the mistake and/or that Ramsland simply put his signature on the affidavit. If so, isn't that evidence of malpractice either by Powell OR Ramsland?

Second, Ramsland got his chance to look at Antrim and came up with nothing definitive other than some very egregiously bad analysis. His analysis and subsequent report demonstrated nothing to the point that the just ultimately said "there is no remedy so let's close the case". Affidavits like Ramsland's are being used as evidence of malpractice in the Michigan case. Powell and other lawyers admitted they didn't vet many of the affidavits they submitted, rather they threw a bunch of **** at the wall hoping something stuck.

What articles, The Hill? AP? These are middle of the road new sources by any analysis I've seen. Next time I post dispute the source rather than some generic weak "MSM blah blah blah". That merely demonstrates a lack of aptitude to critique the source.

She's not in trouble in Michigan for the things she said about Dominion but rather than failure to actually do her job before submitting her cases and vetting her sources. That's what has her in hot water there.

I addressed Favorito. Making a video with a claim doesn't make if valid. That's where you're missing the critical evaluation skills. Why do you think analysis like Favorito's go nowhere other than to receive a lot of head nods and "we got 'em" sentiments in Trumpster circles? Because that evidence never gets shared with neutral 3rd parties to validate the claims. If/when it does in the form of affidavits near universally so far it's been ripped to shreads, typically with massive logic flaw being pointed out, reasonable explanations or a mistake.

Based on what you've been posting since 11/4/20 you're not interested in the truth but want your narrative to somehow, in any way get validated. You're even willing to look the other way as Trumpsters PAY to reinforce their narrative, a situation which if the D's were doing it you'd be screaming corruption. That's my whole issue with this mess. The Trumpsters were 1-70 in court. After repeatedly getting lambasted to the point that the ringleaders (Guiliani) had his law licenses suspended in NY State and D.C....they used the corrupt state legislators and private money to try bend the process to their will. It's disdainful and violates multiple key rules the Heritage Foundation put out for their election reform. Most notably, private money should never be used for election related activities. It's a practice void of integrity with the primary purpose to debase the integrity of the elections.

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Favorito had a live presentation and showed the evidence on a projector. He showed the tally sheets. I saw 100-0 sheets in front of my own eyes (which is a statistical impossibility) Has any election official refuted this? Husker, nearly everything you wrote here is not based on facts but MSM narratives. It's just heavily slanted nonsense. Just like when you tried to go after the audit team comparing them to the Board for not meeting the deadline because you didn't have the full story. You are being lied to just like during the Seattle love fest, FBI malfeasance, Covington Kids, IRS etc.. You're listening to propaganda and it's going to bite you in the ***. I don't know how you can't see this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

I haven’t watched any of the symposium but by the response by SH they might be over the target. Or close to it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I thought it was Trump's shortened description for poor, undeveloped countries. :idk:

:smokin:

• Funny Funny x 5
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. If Husker is rallying against it that means it's probably true. It's called the Law of Huskitivity.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Signatures. You could get 40% of voters to sign a petition to pay Trump to rawdog Lindsey Lohan and make Biden watch. Those are not discriminating "voters".

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Three points. First, I had to Google the term "rawdog." Second, you wouldn't have to pay Trump to rawdog Lindsey Lohan. (If you'd nail nasty-*** Stormy Daniels for free, Lindsey Lohan is a no-brainer.) You'd have to pay Lindsey Lohan. Third, Biden would happily watch if he got to sniff Lindsey's hair first.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

His friggin record with laptops is terrible. If I was Joe, I'd tell him the Big Man needs 20 percent now to mitigate the risks associated with Hunter losing all these damn laptops.

Also, who the hell videos himself having sex with a hooker or anyone else? People joke about that and it happens in trashy movies, but what kind of loser actually does it in real life? Switzer, is this common in Oklahoma? If so, you all are at least careful where you leave your laptops, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Funny that you bring that up....I actually ran into the real Barry Switzer coming out of a NYC hotel before the pandemic. He actually had a young girl on each arm and they appeared to be "professionals". They knew I recognized him so they quickly opened umbrellas to hide him (it wasn't even cloudy) as they scurried off.

• Funny Funny x 2
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's sad that Switzer has to go all the way to NYC to find two respectable hookers. There can't be many of those in Mobilhoma.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

He probably wanted a hooker that actually had teeth.

• Funny Funny x 7
  24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Not respectable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

My dad was an attorney and my neighbor was the judge. The stories about the truck stop ring they busted are classic. Very bad lookers.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Did your dad do the Work of the Lord like I did?

27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Small town jack of all trades attorney.

28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Died 27 years ago today in a MVA that you or I would have walked out of due to a liver decimated by decades of Old Charter consumption. I joke that while he missed the bob stoops era, he didn’t have to live through John Blake or Schnelly.

• Like Like x 1
  29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Some of the most important but underappreciated lawyers in the country - the ones that real people rely upon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  30. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Next week should be fun if they release the preliminary audit report.

• Winner Winner x 1