Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Wait...a politician said this? They can't be believed accept when they say something you want to believe, right? If they are truly getting "ubers" from Fort Bliss that would be easy to verify, right? Take pictures? Or is there more to the story. If that truly is happening, is it possible they've been vetted? There are a million viable reasons for muslim people on Fort Bliss to get an uber.

You realize that JustTheNews.com has a VERY checkered history on accuracy, right? Aside from Jonathan Soloman running it who has left in disgrace from 2-3 other media entities, the site itself which is little more than a blog. Here is mediabiasfactcheck.com's review of Justthenews.com.

If you're interested, here are the failed fact checks they list in which Justthenews.com was partly to all the way wrong.

Keep in mind, you are 100% reliant on the accuracy of Justthenews.com for this to be true. My suggestion, wait to see if a reputable news organization picks it up. It it's true, it will get picked up because that's big news. If it doesn't that means that nobody could corroborate the story which means it very likely didn't occur.

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

What do you consider a "reputable" news source? Those that agree with what you think? Mediabiasfactcheck? LOL!

Seriously, with your track record please tell me what news sources are reliable.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Seattle Husker

No, not even those that agree with me. For example, I read foxnews.com and a few other conservative sites. I stay away from blogging sites on both ends of the spectrum. For example, neither Gateway Pundit nor Daily Beast would be the media rotation.

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Lol. 98 percent of that has to do with you being from Oklahoma.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

IT'S AN IMPOSTER!!!

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I never said I didn't like you. I think you're a crackpot for reasons that are obvious to most (the military tribunal crap, the reinstatement predictions, the Brennan imprisonment and pending execution, etc.), but there are crackpots I like and can even respect. By far the biggest problem with you is how seriously you take yourself. It's wingnuttiness combined with arrogance, self-importance, and self-righteousness. And yes, that does put off a bit of a stench.

• poop poop x 1
  7. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

The personal stuff was about me and Deez. I don’t want to drag anyone’s personal life into this. It’s already personal. The tribunals along with many, many things (AZ forensic audit, potential black swan(s), Durham report release, video of ballot traffickers being released) are being delayed. Until these things all happen. We’re in a holding pattern. Unfortunately. These reports, videos, and eventually tribunals will have to break. Timing issue. Again, unfortunately.

Libs deflect and obfuscate, even when their crimes become obvious. Their fans do the same plus cover for them. Either, this house of cards is dropped for good, mass arrests and tribunals, or we’re going the way of Germany 1938-1945! I am aware of the threat of dirty bombs in the US. True? None have gone off yet, so who knows. That IS a strong deterrent to releasing these things!

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Awakening. We wait greatly.

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Seattle Husker

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's the problem. It shouldn't be, and it isn't for me. Earlier, I called some of your stuff into question like the jurisdiction that a military tribunal would have over Brennan. It was a fair issue to question because Brennan (at least seemingly) meets none of the requirements to give a military tribunal authority over him. You had no explanation. You just poop on my concern and take it as a sign of disrespect or "obfuscation" (which is obviously your new favorite word) that I even raised the matter. That sort of thing is why I think you have a lot of arrogance and delusions of grandeur.

12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I think you meant to say, "Obama, what a raging dumbass. Maybe he was more coherent than Biden (but hey, who isn't?), but he was also more malevolent."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I am not delusional about this. The unfortunate issue is, a lot of this info has not been released to the public and I don’t know why other than violent threats of some kind. Until everything is released there will be ??. Brennan is a criminal so are many others. We just have to wait until it goes public.

• Like Like x 1
  15. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Or maybe it's not real? Did you think that perhaps you're being lied to by these websites? If this stuff was happening you couldn't keep a lid on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Some news is real and some news is fake. On both sides. I don’t believe everything is fake, but some is. We need the facts to go public.
    *who are the elites on Maxwell and Epstein’s list of customers for the worlds largest sex trafficking ring?
    *Forensic audit results released.
    *Durham report released.
    *Military Tribunal trial docket released.

If our Gov has been lying to us, we need to know why. At some point this will get released. The Maxwell, Epstein lists will likely be last along with anything about tribunals. But to say none of this is happening is not right either! The whole thing will leave America looking very bad and likely all G20 countries!

• Like Like x 1
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This is where you lose me. You stated as fact that John Brennan was detained related to a military tribunal at Gitmo. I see him on CNN. I think you might want to critically analyze your news source that makes you believe and state as fact something that is so obviously untrue, respectfully.

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

20. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

So when is Trump inauguration scheduled? I wanna go

21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Someone has caught some errors in Liz's analysis. Is there more of this?

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

That won't happen but at the same time if you think massive election fraud is a myth with all of what we've seen then you need to pull your head from your ***.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

What concerns me is that Liz Harris' numbers are basically done with sampling which is not a way to prove anything.

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

If you think massive election fraud is a think you should listen to Ron Johnson and realize that you might have your head up something.

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That's not "errors". That's lugenpresse/misinformation/propaganda.

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

What does Ron Johnson know about anything? Did he do any checking of the ballots or anything? Just curious.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Pretty damn easy to overlook that house. When you do large canvassing like this it's easy to make a mistake. On top of this we're taking the word of a lib who could be lying about this. You know, like the doctor who was telling us the Okie ERs were overrun by horse dewormer patients.

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

The same day the gubmint brings home all our citizens, like IMPOTUS promsied he would. So tell me, what day is that? I'll mark my calendar

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  29. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I know Liz Harris was trying to find more canvassers. The lack of canvassers must have presented problems. Notice this guy Duda picks one lot as his example. One out of hundreds of thousands. That is an example of obfuscation and deflection. The Patriots fighting election fraud are under manned!

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Bingo. Duda also works for the Arizona Mirror. Just do a Google search of "Arizona Mirror funding" and see what you get.

It's inevitable as big as this Arizona audit is that the auditors will make glaring errors in their final report. The media ghouls will pounce on that with lots of BS and deflection.

• Agree Agree x 1