Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You were finished last Friday when Maricopa County was caught red handed. Recounts don't prove much. I've had to explain that a zillion times here.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • poop poop x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I wish I had some profound answer that made me look smart, but I don't have one here. You explain the duty to preserve evidence pretty well, but it's a pretty fact-intensive issue and I honestly haven't followed the nuances of this controversy well enough to give you an expert opinion.

Sorry for giving you a bit of a dud answer. lol

3. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

“Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities, because it is the quality which garauntees all others” Winston Churchill

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

No one has a good answer to this thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

No worries. Thanks

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

PolitiFact - No evidence for claim that Maricopa County ‘purged machine records before audit’

Disinformation. The machines are under subpoena so this excuse doesn't hold water. They basically admit deleting info from the machines the day before they were handed over to the auditors and Maricopa/Politifact then act like this was no big deal. If you were worried about storage it should have been done way before this. The point of subpoenaing the machines was to look at this data on the machines and Maricopa deliberately wiped them so the auditors couldn't see it. They then give lame *** excuses for their actions.

Here's the kicker. If you're supposed to delete files before an audit why were they not deleted before the audits in February?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I was an IT person at one point in my history. I was not a good one. That said, I could see this being confused with moving data from one place to another.

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The key is, Bubba that they should not have been on the machines in the first place. They were deleting files on a subpoenaed machine the day before they were to be handed over to the auditors.

As i said the whole point was to look at the data in the machines and Maricopa wiped them.

9. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

10. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

CyberNinjas CEO Doug Logan only willing to grandstand in front of Republicans.

I don't think this US Congressional committee will accomplish anything. It's all political posturing just like the AZ Senate sponsored effort. Still, just thought it was funny considering "transparency" has been an emphasis of those AZ Audit supporters but every time the CyberNinjas team is asked to reciprocate transparency they nope their way out. Just reconfirms it's all simply political theater.

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Rep. Carolyn Maloney of New York, the oversight committee’s chairwoman, told KTAR News 92.3 FM in a statement Wednesday.

"Clearly, Mr. Logan doesn’t want to answer tough questions under oath about the highly questionable, partisan audit that his company led.”

Gee, I wonder why he didn't want to go.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Seattle Husker

That should sound familiar because that's how the AZ Audit treated Maricopa County.

When the questions are along the lines of "how long have you beaten your wife" that's not conducive anything more than a partisan affair. Partisanship sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Seattle Husker

The former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice tabbed to lead their election investigation had this to say the Green Bay City Council:

14. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Partisanship sucks. Correct!!! Ironic, but I agree with you!

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They're bringing up the point I was making with you guys a couple of days ago about the deletion of files on the machines. Honestly, listen to this entire exchange and tell me you don't think Maricopa is hiding something. This is ********.

16. Seattle Husker

Wait...you'll discount Carolyn Maloney but give credibility to Andy Biggs? Both are politicians. Andy Biggs in particular was an organizer for 1/6. Next you'll be telling that Paul Gosar is also insightful in asking his questions.

Do you think Biggs would ask question that wouldn't support his supposition, that files were deleted rather than archived?

Now ask yourself why in each and every AZ Senate hearing that there were only 2 Republicans asking Cyber Ninjas team questions?

It's all political grandstanding with the sole intention to either dispel or continue the "stolen election" narrative.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

*sigh* This has nothing to do with Biggs. Watch the entire video. Maricopa admits to deleting ("archiving" lol) information from a subpoenaed machine. They are caught red handed and you want to talk about Biggs?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  18. Seattle Husker

Are you stating that what questions are being asked, how they are being phrased and what questions are NOT being asked...none of that matters? Ask yourself why Andy Biggs attempted to defame new Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer at the end. Every question Andy Biggs asked, and what he didn't ask, was calculated to support that narrative. Without watching the hearing I'm certain their are D's on that committee that debased the work of Cyber Ninjas through their questioning. It's all political theater. If you watched that and think you got something insightful then good for you, Biggs has you on your knees.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

So when are some of these states going to send in their correct numbers and send the proper electors so president Trump can resume his presidency?

this Biden character is not up to the job

I am waiting

still waiting

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Maricopa County admitted to moving info off of a subpoenaed machine. What part of this do you not understand?

21. Seattle Husker

They already said they archived the data. I didn't realize this was new information to you.

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

All the data on the machine is gone and archived on another machine. This happened on a machine that was subpoenaed. They are intentionally trying to hide stuff. What part of this do you not understand? Listen to what Bennett says there.

23. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

The Republican governor, lt. governor and attorney general of Arizona will soon step in to correct this egregious violation of our democratic traditions and restore our Grand President, Donald Puzzy Grabber Trump.
    I just know they will

24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Trying to contend to be first in line for the firing squad?

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Someone catch Uncle Huisache and put him back in the attic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Seattle Husker

Let's take a step back. "all the data on the machine is gone" isn't accurate is it? Even Biggs inferred there was data from other elections on the machine. So, some data was moved.

If they were intentionally trying to hide stuff why would they say "we have it...on the archive server that they didn't ask for". If that's intentionally trying to hide stuff then it was a piss poor attempt. Could they be messing with the auditors? Maybe. Should they have archived data off a server that ostensibly had a data hold (subpoenaed)? No. Will anyone get in trouble for this? Not likely. Is this a mountain or a mole hill? If they have the data on their archive server this is a mole hill.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I should have said most of the data. Of course they're hiding because 1) there's no guarantee that if they subpoena to get the data that it's actually there 2) No guarantee that they can even get another subpoena to get the material. They're buying time because the auditors might never get their hands on the data the longer they can push this out further. What makes this so bad is that they did this the day before the machines were meant to handed over. This is much bigger than a mole hill.

28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

That infers some have.

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Seattle Husker

As much as the American people hate their government we still go on, pretty successfully as a country. They must be doing something right.

There are many important topics that get congressional hearings that don't get publicity.

This particular topic was as contrived as the AZ Senate investigation. It's using public resources (or in AZ Senates case a lot of PRIVATE donations) to advance an agenda.

30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The Maricopa Board have refused to turn over the routers, splunk logs, etc. despite being subpoenaed (until the AG stepped in) and now they were caught deleting files off of a subpoenaed machine. When are some of you going to wise up and realize innocent people do not behave like this.